“What you expect from a large seafood chain!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #71 of 522 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Maricopa, Arizona
“What you expect from a large seafood chain!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

The service was amazing, our service took very nice care of us! The food was very good, what you would expect from a quality seafood chain. This Red Lobster on the I-10 and Ray Rd has recently been remodeled, very clean and modern. I would certainly dine here again.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cuenca, Ecuador
“Affordably-Priced Lobster Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We eat at this Red Lobster location several times a year. With an internet coupon, we were able to buy-one-lobsterfest-meal-get-one-half-off, so that a lobster feast for 2 people cost around $70, including our appetizer and drinks! Oftentimes there’s issues at this location with children running wild about the place because parental supervision is not enforced, but this last time, we had a pleasant ambiance, and the food was predictably delicious.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Crowds were at minimal at 4PM meal which was catered by Brandon - our waiter who knew precisely what to suggest what to eat and on how to cater the guests, without being obtrusive. The food arrived on time, well prepped, and tasty.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Phoenix
“Good, but pricey!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Is it me or has Red Lobster gotten pricey? Went there on a Wednesday night to take advantage of Lobsterfest...wow, their prices have really gone up for Lobsterfest. Really could have gotten the same great meal at a different place not far from here and cheaper. Both my husband and I ordered an entree from the Lobsterfest menu; we started off with one of their new appetizer's, chili shrimp. Very crispy, very spicy, and I think they give you 12. I ordered one of their new lobstersfest dishes, Bar Habor which is scallops, mussells and a split lobster tail over linguine. The dish was good, except a couple of the mussels did not open and they waitress replaced them (alittle late, after I had finished, but atleast they made good on it) It could have used alittle more garlice for me. My husband had the talipia stuffed with crabmeat and he said that was pretty good. We had gotten there early for happy hour drink prices and after we had ordered our pinot grigeo, the waitress informed us, that was not happy hour prices. Hmmm, she could have mentioned that when we ordered, but oh well. The waitress was fairly new, very nice, friendly. I think we'll be going to the other restaurant not far from her I had mentioned from now on. Sorry Red Lobster.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Victoria, Canada
“Never Any Problems Here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Always have good service and excellent, hot, fast food. Enjoyed with friends this time around. Cocktails were pretty good too ~waiter messed up the bill, but it was all good in the end ~

Visited November 2012