“Holy Cow!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery, Mexican
Phoenix, Arizona
“Holy Cow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

Fantastic Mexican food. I love this place. Service is very friendly and the food is as good as can be found. The shrimp burrito is fantastic. The sauces and tortillas are the best. GET THERE!

Visited February 2012

100% Recommend
Chandler, Arizona
“Little, authentic Mexican place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

We love their breakfast burritos! A comfortable, small dining room . . . good Mexican bakery . . .

Welches, Oregon
“that local place travelers look for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

not fancy, food is very good, spotless, try their huevos rancheros

Visited January 2012
Chandler, Arizona
“Say It With Me... Chilaquiles”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

Wow, we rolled up for breakfast, and were pleasantly surprised. My wife ordered a breakfast style burro with their green chile, and I asked if they had chilaquiles... WHICH THEY DID!

Yeah, its not on their menu, but the chef will whip an order up for you. Their enchilada sauce perfectly complemented this dish. Their chips and salsa were tasty, and my wife's burro was delectable. Really, it was delectable. I'm not just repetitiously writing the word delectable for the hell of it.

I'll be bringing the familia back to check them out for lunch, or maybe dinner fare. And if Shakira happens to be in the neighborhood, she can come too.

• Visited February 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Best tortillas ever!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011 via mobile

I have many childhood memories of going there with my mom to get sweet bread. After moving away and coming back we go there more for there food now. Took my husband there and is addicted to their carne asada burritos. I prefer their chimichangas or if your there for breakfast their potato, bacon, egg and cheese burrito is awesome. Their salsa is amazing. I think the only thing that stops us from going all the time is its a bit pricey for smaller portions. My husband usually has to order 2 meals but the food is awesome.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere