“Fun, upbeat hangout for all ages” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Topeka, Kansas
“Fun, upbeat hangout for all ages”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

We met my nephew and wife here for supper. This is a restaurant/microbrewery/sports bar with a huge menu---huge assortment of beers, drinks, unique food dishes. Great ambience. Large outdoor eating area/patio. Good service. Located in an enormous mall area with many other eating establishments. Wheelchair access: good, go around patio area to front door.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Boonton, New Jersey
“Big menu!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

The food at BJ's is very good and the menu is huge. My husband and I had the Thai shrimp lettuce wraps...messy but very good. Then we shared the enlightened thai chicken mango salad, which was also very good. BJ's is very casual and very popular. We usually eat at the bar, where we usually get better service and friendly talk, but the bar was full, so we ate at the high tables next to the bar, where the service was fair. I asked for a glass of water and waited and waited, and finally got up and got it from the bartender. The server finally remembered and apologized. Aside from that, everything was fine. But with all the choices of restaurants nearby, we'll probably not be back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chandler, Arizona, United States
“Great Lunch Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

This is a regular stop on the Lunch with the boys tour. Good food, prices are fair, and you can hold a conversations at the table. Unlimted Soup and Salad is really a nice value.

Visited February 2013
Arizona
“A Convenient Place for Your Noonday Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

BJ's is a convenient place to have lunch. It also happens to be a place with very good food with a wide variety of micro-brewed beers. The beer list is a spectrum of beers offering something for any beer drinker. Wife and I were there for lunch. I ordered a new special -- the flame-broiled salmon and lobster. The lobster was a lobster tail served in a way I had not seen before. My lunch came with either soup or salad; I chose the chowder which I thoroughly enjoyed. Both salmon and lobster tail were also very good. Wife had barbecued pulled pork with sweet potato fries which she enjoyed. We split an apple berry dessert crumble to round out the meal along with beer (Imperial Red) and water. Jeffrey L's service couldn't have been better. (I was surprised that no lemon wedge came with the water, as this seems to be the norm here in the Valley of the Sun.)

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
mankato, mn
“fun place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

lots of beers, good atmosphere, good food. I did not have any beer but it appeared many other people were enjoying the beer offered. Food was good, service was great. We were a party of 25 and all food came at the same time and that is almost a miracle with that size group ordering off the menu.

• Visited February 2013