“Spontaneous visit to Rawhide Steakhouse & Saloon” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Rawhide Steakhouse & Saloon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #120 of 493 Restaurants in Chandler
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I-10 East & Exit 162, Wild Horse Pass Blvd
Transit: Shuttle transportation between the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa and the Wild Horse Pass Casino & Hotel.
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Spontaneous visit to Rawhide Steakhouse & Saloon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Very friendly accommodating service and a fair priced steak dinner! The steak was cooked exactly as requested. And, I got tons of butter for my baked potato.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Saint Louis Missouri
“Great Steak and Ribs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I visited Rawhide on July 5th. We arrived about 6pm, and it wasn't too busy.
We were greeted pleasantly and asked if we had reservations. We did not, but I think we were early enough that it didn't make much difference. It wasn't crowded at all. Live music was playing in the dining room which was nice. It is a fun western sort of restaurant. My husband ordered the Sirloin Steak and I had a half rack of ribs. My husband said it was one of the best steaks he had ever had. My ribs were also very good, and very tender. It was really a great meal. The portion sizes were good, and we were filled up when we left........no dessert for us!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“It would be ashame if not visited at least once.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Fantastic time. Our steaks cooked to perfection....which
I might add doesn't happen very often in restaurants including steakhouses. Enjoyed the gun show with the Arizona Roughriders they were so funny!!!!

“Great steaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Restaurant appearance isn't great, but the steaks are great & the entertainment value make this a stop worth taking. Kids will live the town, adults will think it's a bit hokey.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
La Verne, California
“Best Steakhouse Around for Taste and Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Wow. This place is a definite stop if you are in the Phoenix- Chandler area. This restaurant has a variety of cuts of meat and and steakhouse dishes. The portions are generous and each dinner comes with salad, side dish and bread. The staff are super friendly and it is worth the wait. They do take reservations and I would recommend reservations if you are a large group and plan to go on a Friday or Saturday night. The restaurant is located in a western town which is great for kids.

Rawhide also has an ice cream parlor and candy store with delicious fudge and all kinds of sweets. I would suggest this place for an afternoon outing for the kids. The activities are 5.00 per person or you can buy a wristband. The restaurant is great but don't miss out on the rest of Rawhide. The whole entertainment area has a western theme with strolling actors. It is reminiscent of the early ghost town area of Knott's Berry Farm.

• Visited March 2013