“Fresh and consistent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 547 Restaurants in Chandler
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Vegan, Vegetarian, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Pita Jungle "The Art of Eating Healthy"(R) is one of Arizona's most original restaurants. The menu is based on offering a healthful and natural cuisine abounding with vegetarian and vegan options, crafted within the principles of the Mediterranean diet, and using only the freshest ingredients. The menu includes salads, seafood, seasonal specials, pitas, pizzas, healthy burgers as well as a healthy kids menu. Pita Jungle is also a healthy option for your Catering events. Open daily for lunch, dinner, Happy Hour and Reverse Happy hour.
Arizona
“Fresh and consistent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

We live out of town and travel to the Phoenix area on a monthly basis and try to stop at the Pita Jungle on our way out. We have been there about five or six times and each time that food is always fresh and consistent. We usually stick with a basic hummus for an appetizer and the kids get to pick from a menu that consist of four items. My wife and I go with either a shawarma or broiled chicken pita, however on my last visit I tried one of their wraps, I went with the pesto lavosh turkey, but my server recommended me try the same wrap, but replace the turkey the turkey with shawarma and it was amazing. Oh, they have fresh lemonade as well for those hot, dry Arizona afternoons. Also, you can't go wrong with the cool atmosphere and décor. We will continue to venture back on each visit to the area.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Chandler, Arizona
“Its all greek to me!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I love greek food! Pita jungle had great food and great service! What I loved most about Pita Jungle was the fantastic art displayed around the room that was up for purchase by local painters! IT was amazing!

Visited December 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
“Great Place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Superior service, with a great menu that had something for everybody to enjoy. I went twice and had salads each time, and the humus is delicious, plus everybody in our group had something different each time, and raved about it.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

great food and service- the wait was a little longer than expected but when its this good- its worth it. Great selections across the board.

Visited May 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“A Great Healthy Alternative When Eating Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to eat in the Phoenix area! I love the atmopshere, which is very urban. The service is always excellent. I've tried almost everything on the menu and haven't been disappointed. The menu prices are very reasonable too. If you're looking for a healthy restaurant alternative, I highly recommend trying Pita Jungle!

Visited January 2013