“Hidden Gem” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Phoenix, Arizona
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Inside of Wild Horse Pass Casino on the 2nd floor was one of the best food experiences I have had. I have been to Wild Horse Pass Casino many times but this was the first time I have ever taken the time to eat at Shula's. I really have been missing out.

The service was second to none and the food was incredible. I thought it was a pretty neat presentation when they brought out all the meat choices for you to see before you ordered.

I ordered the 24oz Porterhouse and it was one of the best cuts of meat I have had in my life.
If you ever visit the Wild Horse Pass Casino do yourself a favor and stop in at Shula's.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
Portland, Oregon
“Excellent Service and Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

If you are looking for a nice steakhouse with decent pricing, eat here. It is located in the WIld Horse Pass Casino. It is a beautiful facility and is wonderful. I enjoyed myself immensely. Stop in and play a little. Then enjoy a fine meal.

Visited July 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Amazingly good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

The service was impeccable and the food amazing! I would recommend sharing side dishes, they are pretty big. They also have a nice cocktail list. One of the best steak places I have ever been!

Visited May 2013
Alberta
“So good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

This place is so much better than Ruth's Chris. The prices are better, the steaks are better and the dessert... amazing. We will definitely go back when in the neighbourhood.

Visited April 2013