“Plan an all day trip” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 42 things to do in Chandler
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Phoenix Premium Outlets features an impressive collection of the finest brands for you, your family and your home. Include a shopping stop during your next trip to the area. You're sure to find impressive savings of 25% to 65% all year round.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Stroller parking
Mesa, Arizona
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Plan an all day trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Great fun, tons of shops with some really good discounts. The only problem is if your limited by budget like me, You need to go everywhere before you buy, have them put aside your favorites, or they'll be gone when you get back. Every time I went in a store, I found at least one great item at a great price.the staff at most of the stores were really helpful and friendly, especially Kate spade and coach, they really go out f their way to be helpful. The food court was a bit disapointing, especially the overpriced, microwaved Italian food place,yuck. The salad place was good, as well as the Asian, and of course good old subway or wetzels pretzels. All in all a fun day, and it happens to be right next to wild horse pass casino/hotel. What a great excuse to stay over and make some of your money back!

Visited June 2014

La Verne, California
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Nice Outdoor Outlet Center”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

This was my second time shopping here and I enjoyed it more than the Arizona Mills center. That place was full of people and it looked like it was more run down. I really enjoyed this shopping area much more. While it is out of the way but still visible from the freeway, I had a great shopping experience. I didn't visit all the stores but since it was memorial day weekend, there were deals to be found!

One of the added things I liked was they had misters and it added to the pleasant shopping experience. I also recommend you park towards the back where Old Navy and Dairy Queen since it does not get as full there like the front. They also have better parking. I also saw security walking and patrolling around the parking lot area. I felt secure leaving my car with bags not worried that something may happen. I recommend a visit to this outlet over the indoor outlet place. A better clientele of shoppers come here.

Visited May 2014
Turin, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Difficult to reach”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

The outlet is a middle dimension mall and the shops are pretty good, but forget to reach it without a private car. The taxi will leave you there forever! The outlet should arrange some bus...

Corona de Tucson, AZ
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Nice experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Came up from Tucson looking for prom dresses. Lots of nice stores - prices ran from bargains to swallowing hard. Did not find the "right" dress but still managed to buy a few other things for great deals. I am not a destination shopper so perhaps my review is not as "wow" as others ...it was a nice place to browse a wide variety of stores.

Visited March 2014
Tucson, Arizona
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“LET'S GO SHOPPING!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

We drove in from Tucson just to come here to shop. We normally go to San Diego to the outlets down there but this time we decided to go here. The outlets have a good variety of stores to shop at. One thing I think what have been better if there was more outlet stores.

Visited March 2014