“One of the best in AZ” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Gilbert, Arizona
“One of the best in AZ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Nando's is so good, they have authentic mexican cuisine. We started going when they first opened up teh Gilbert location, now they opened one up in Chandler (Close to work for me) This restaurant is a must, servers, hostess and manager are so friendly. We've made this a Tuesday regular and we meet up with friends and have dinner and margarita's. When you can make it come join us, we are the ones having a fun time.......

• Visited January 2014

Granite Bay, California
“Great Happy Hour !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is one of the best Happy Hour restaurants I've been too !! Quite a few food and drink selections.....The portions are large, the cocktails generous and the prices are great !! They don't skimp here !! Ordered 3 appetizers for 4 people....complimentary chips and salsa and 2 rounds of cocktails....everyone left very satisfied !!

Visited October 2013
Chandler, Arizona
“Consistent and Quick!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Love Nando's! Since I moved from California I have been looking for a good sit down Mexican restaurant. I've tried all of them in the area and been disappointed most of the time. Nando's is excellent! Not greasy, flavorful and authentic. The chips are light and the salsa is great! I pretty much order the same thing every time since its so good, two tacos with rice and beans. I have yet to have a bad meal here!!! Just remember the portions are humongous! Every person I take there enjoys it very much. We just went on Tuesday for a birthday and again the food was perfect. The service is also superb and attentive.

• Visited July 2013
Queen Creek, Arizona
“One of Our Favorite Mexican Food Places”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have been going to Nando's for a few years now. We typically go to the one in Mesa off Baseline and Val Vista, but we like the one on Dobson and the 202 fwy now because it is not as busy.
The food is REALLY good! They do not skimp on the cheese!!! My husband loves the fajitas....one of the best he's ever had. I get the Pollo Rico (chicken chimi with mild jalepeno sauce and melted cheese) So yummy!
Everyone I recommend this place to loves it too. When my brother comes out from Illinois he has to go here to get his fix.
If you like margaritas, this is the best place I have found for them. They pack a nice punch and get me a little tipsy. After 2, my head is hanging out the car window. They don't skimp on the cheese or the tequila=) My suggestion on ordering margaritas is if you have 4 glasses, it's cheaper to get a pitcher than ordering one by one. Let me clarify: not 4 glasses by yourself...if you and others are having it. After 4 you will need to be carried out!

• Visited July 2013
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Cheese Crisp Rocks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

So glad to be back in the state that knows what a cheese crisp is. Nando's does it well, be prepared for grease but oh it is so good. The portions are huge, I recommend spltting a dish. My husband loved their red chile burro. I tried the Mango and Coconut frozen margarita, both were nothing special. Love their patio, so go during a day that you can sit outside and I apreciate the pitcher of water on the water although the glasses are tiny.

Visited May 2013