“New spa, new therapist” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 Activities in Chandler
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Experience Arizona's only Hawaiian themed day spa. Offering dozens of treatments including Lomi Lomi Massage, Maui Relaxation Experience, Eminence Facials, Organic Body Polish Rituals, Aloha for Lovers Couples Ritual, Medical Massage Therapy and much more, there is definitely a treatment for everyone. All therapists are medical level therapists. This ensures you will have a great therapeutic experience every time you visit – whatever treatment you choose to experience.
canada
5 attraction reviews
“New spa, new therapist”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

After going to the Scottsdale Spa for the past 3 years and now being in Chandler this winter, we decided to try out the Chandler Spa. It was nice that our records carried over from one spa to the other, and were welcomed as old friends. I had booked an appointment but got a call that morning to be informed that she was sick, but that Dara would be available if that was ok. Not knowing any of the therapists at Chandler, I decided that I would try Dara. I was shocked to find out she was still on her training time, because she does an awesome lomi lomi. She mixed in some Thai massage into the lomi lomi, and it made the massage. Although new to lomi lomi, you can tell she is an experienced therapist. She makes you feel very comfortable and I will be booking future appointments at the Chandler location with her.

Visited January 2014

Gilbert, Arizona
6 attraction reviews
“Great place; best therapist in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

I love the attention to detail that this spa has, as well as the unique Hawaiian disciplines of therapy that are available that you can not get everywhere. Heather is the best therapist that I have seen anywhere, and with many orthopedic surgeries over time (including recent hip replacement), I have used massage therapy quite a bit. Her technique is flawless. Selfishly, I hesitate to publicize how great she is for fear that she will be swarmed with appointments, but she deserves and has earned the praise.

The scheduling process is phenomenal, with the ability to book online any time with same day appointments often available. I highly recommend the Chandler location of Hawaiian Experience Spa.

Visited December 2013
Tempe, Arizona
“Can't wait to return!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I received a gift certificate for my birthday and Savanna was my therapist. She listened to what was ailing me and providing me great customer service, professionalism, and relaxation. I would highly recommend her. I look forward to returning very soon."

Visited November 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“amazing customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

aside from the obvious fact are all the therapists here are great, i can't help but to praise their customer service! the owners always reply to my emails which i appreciate and the front desk staffs are very honest and helpful. an incident on tuesday nov 12th made me decide to write this review. it was mine and my boyfriend's one year anniversary so we started our special day off with a lomi lomi. i booked this appointment a couple weeks in advance with sara.
ok, i am going to explain this the best i can, but it might be a little confusing for those who aren't familiar with the spa. a while back the spa offered a buy three services at full price and get three services free. i forgot who i purchased this deal from, but she said i had to pick the exact services right then and there but i could always change it because all their services cost the same. well, i ended up buying six advance therapeutic massages. lately, i've been getting a lot of lomi lomi and the front desk staffs always give me a hard time when i try to use my advance therapeutic credit for the lomi lomi. i have to explain to them what was said to me when i bought the deal every single time i visit the spa. it's not a big deal to me because they end up honoring it anyways. i think they're just big on following procedures.
anyhow, when i booked my appointment with sara i asked her if i could use my advance therapeutic credit for mine and my boyfriend's lomi lomi and she said yes. i was expecting a no so i was shocked when she said yes but she kept reassuring me that it will be ok and that she will leave a note in the system. she is so sweet!
like i expected, it was not okay, and again i was getting a hard time from jodi. there was a gal up front that i've never seen before so i think she's new. they went ahead and used my monthly spa credits so i ended up owing $30 for my boyfriend and i. apparently it's $10 more for members and $20 more for guests for a 60 minutes service. i was livid because sara told me i could use my advance therapeutic credit and owe nothing except gratuity when i checked out. things got more complicated when they couldn't find the note from sara, so now i have no proof of what sara told me, but here's what i believe. when you have a business and your customers complain, your customers are always right. jodi went ahead and used my advance therapeutic credits for the lomi lomi and said if that's what sara told me then they will honor it. see, THAT is great customer service. this is an establishment that actually keep their words (you can go ahead and read my review for pho van to understand what i mean by that). i understand that they have policies and procedures they have to obey by, but they did a really good job to make sure i was happy.

now, i haven't had a massage from every therapist yet, but jackie is my favorite. she really stand out to me and her lomi lomi was unforgettable! she also gives amazing scalp massage which no therapist had ever come close to.

Visited November 2013
Chandler
“BreAnna is Terrific!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Second lomi lomi with BreAnna in a week and both were excellent. Appropriate pressure at all times; very relaxing! I would definitely recommend her!

Visited October 2013