“Vegetarian Friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Columbus, Ohio
“Vegetarian Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Fellow Veggies-check this place out! We called ahead to see if they had vegetarian options-they will make anything on their menu with tofu instead of dead flesh. We had the lettuce wraps, which put PF Chang to shame. Our server was friendly and attentive. They will not accept same day reservations, so call a day ahead or arrive around 8 pm,

• Visited May 2013

Glenview, Illinois
“Keep Coming Back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I love their salads. Staff is very kind and friendly. Interesting variety of Oriental food. Some are highly seasoned but they will tone it down.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“A favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I brought 4 other people with me to the location in Scottsdale and everyone was very happy with their food here. I discovered a new favorite dish of mine and it's their Ahi Tuna Tacos. I've never had anything so delicious before and I don't eat tuna anywhere else. However, I was fasting and couldn't eat meat that day so I tried these and they were unbelievably GOOD!!! I cannot wait until I get back to Phoenix area to have them again.

Visited April 2013
Salinas, California
“Variety of Delicious Asian Dishes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I love Ling and Louie's. Located in the Wild Horse Casino off the I-10 in Chandler, this favorite offers a range of tasty, moderately priced dishes. The Kung Pao Beef and Chicken Lo Mein are terrific. Lunch specials for $8.99 include the aforementioned dishes. Add fried rice or a large house salad for $1.99. Over 55?? Take $5.00 off each lunch on Mondays with the casino's Club 55 card. One small negative (at least for me), you have to navigate through a smokey casino to reach the restaurant. I look forward to the day of totally smokeless casinos. I digress... Ling and Louie's is worth a visit.

Sierra Vista AZ
“Great experience - again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

This was our second visit to Ling and Louie's inside the Wild Horse Pass Casino. We were staying at the hotel for some shows, and were eager to enjoy another good meal at Ling and Louie's! We had to wait about 35 minutes for a table on a Friday night around 5:45.

My husband ordered the meat loaf again. He had enjoyed it so much the last time and said it was delicious this time around, too. I ordered the Drunken Shrimp with brown rice. It was so good! Our server was friendly and quick, and our food came out of the kitchen in a very timely manner for a busy Friday night. My only complaint was that there was an additional charge of $2 for choosing the brown rice. I don't understand why brown rice has to be an additional cost. But the meals were very good. We cleaned our plates, and were out of the restaurant in plenty of time to get to Ovations Showroom for our show that night.