“Keep Coming Back” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Glenview, Illinois
“Keep Coming Back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

I love their salads. Staff is very kind and friendly. Interesting variety of Oriental food. Some are highly seasoned but they will tone it down.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“A favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I brought 4 other people with me to the location in Scottsdale and everyone was very happy with their food here. I discovered a new favorite dish of mine and it's their Ahi Tuna Tacos. I've never had anything so delicious before and I don't eat tuna anywhere else. However, I was fasting and couldn't eat meat that day so I tried these and they were unbelievably GOOD!!! I cannot wait until I get back to Phoenix area to have them again.

Visited April 2013
Salinas, California
“Variety of Delicious Asian Dishes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I love Ling and Louie's. Located in the Wild Horse Casino off the I-10 in Chandler, this favorite offers a range of tasty, moderately priced dishes. The Kung Pao Beef and Chicken Lo Mein are terrific. Lunch specials for $8.99 include the aforementioned dishes. Add fried rice or a large house salad for $1.99. Over 55?? Take $5.00 off each lunch on Mondays with the casino's Club 55 card. One small negative (at least for me), you have to navigate through a smokey casino to reach the restaurant. I look forward to the day of totally smokeless casinos. I digress... Ling and Louie's is worth a visit.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sierra Vista AZ
“Great experience - again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

This was our second visit to Ling and Louie's inside the Wild Horse Pass Casino. We were staying at the hotel for some shows, and were eager to enjoy another good meal at Ling and Louie's! We had to wait about 35 minutes for a table on a Friday night around 5:45.

My husband ordered the meat loaf again. He had enjoyed it so much the last time and said it was delicious this time around, too. I ordered the Drunken Shrimp with brown rice. It was so good! Our server was friendly and quick, and our food came out of the kitchen in a very timely manner for a busy Friday night. My only complaint was that there was an additional charge of $2 for choosing the brown rice. I don't understand why brown rice has to be an additional cost. But the meals were very good. We cleaned our plates, and were out of the restaurant in plenty of time to get to Ovations Showroom for our show that night.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Liked it so much ate there a second night!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

This restaurant is located inside the casino. I state this because we were not sure if our son was able to go through the casino. There is a tiled walkway around the outer wall of the casino floor where minors are allowed to walk while accompanied by an adult. This is not a large restaurant, the restrooms are located in the casino. The one downside for us was on our first visit we sat at the open wall between the restaurant and casino and it was very smokey. This is not a smoke free casino. Our second visit was an interior table and the smoke was almost nonexistent. We waited 10 minutes for a table our first visit 3/29 which was a Friday night around 7 pm and no wait the following time.

As for the service, both occasions the ladies were very friendly and efficient. All three of us tried different entrees during our visits. All our meals were delicious. Something we found unique is you have a choice of white rice, brown rice or fried rice with your meal. I loved the Wango Mango Chicken and my husband couldn't stop talking about the Long Life Chicken and Rice Soup. My son wanted me to mention that the children receive a bag of M&M's at the end of the meal!!!

A quick note, upon our arrival the first night my son was a little nervous and thought he might get in trouble for being in the casino. The manager, Dave noticed him and asked if was alright. He reassured him that he was allowed in the restaurant, which eased him. He then came to our table during appetizers and chated with him, passing him a bag of M&M'S. Outstanding customer service. The food and service brought us back and will again!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere