“Great Breakfast Variety” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 537 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American, Bakery, Coffee Shop, Diner, Delicatessen, Bagels, Soups, Sandwiches
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Cypress, Texas
“Great Breakfast Variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Nice Jewish deli adjacent to the 101 in Chandler. We were there for breakfast and were overwhelmed with the number of choices. I had a typical two-egg breakfast with bacon, and my wife had corned beef hash. Both dishes were tasty, prepared exactly as we ordered, and reasonably priced. Will definitely visit again on our next visit to the area.

Visited January 2014

Chicago Burb
“First timer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

We stopped here for lunch after some shopping. Service was great. Our waitress was friendly and answered all our questions like she hadn't heard them all before. Adult kids still love pickles and she brought out 2 bowls. The pastrami was incredible. We all had sandwiches with either turkey or pastrami. I don't have words to describe the chicken matzo ball soup!! Bought 4 Cannoli for later and they were heavenly!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“The Sliders are the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

We had the famous sliders and they were one of the best things I have ever eaten. The brisket is tender and it has just the right seasonings, add the potato cake and it is to dye for. Top that off by dipping it in brown gravy and it really does not get any better than that. I wish we had one of these near us but if we did I gain 10 pounds a month. Would for sure eat here again if in the area.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Bragg, California
“best Jewish deli in Phoenix”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

I am originally from New York and in my experience of Phoenix, Chompie's is the best NY Jewish deli there. The food evokes the deli experience there - everything I've had there tastes like the old country. The portions are large to gigantic in size. The bakery has so many of the favorites from the old country (i.e, NY). prices are a good 20-25% less than you'd pay in NY, a nice bonus. What's not to like?

Visited December 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Jewish Sliders OMG!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Seriously! Ate here 3 times in 3 days last December and I can't wait to do it again this year! These Jewish Sliders are so delicious! My mouth waters just thinking of them! The food is great, and the service accommodating! I called to get take-out late one evening from my hotel shuttle and they supplied me with dinner and wine! It's just so very tasty! Thank you for such great service and delicious food! See ya tomorrow!

• Visited January 2013