“amazing deli restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 554 Restaurants in Chandler
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Bakery, Delicatessen, Diner, Soups, Bagels
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Queens Ny
“amazing deli restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

went here with a group and what oversized portions you get at such reasonable prices and such great prices. Plenty of variet on menu to suit all.....not fancy but great food and excellent service....real nice experience

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Mediocre at best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited this Chompies for Friday Fish Fry. The fish was just ok, carrots mushy, service only so-so.

The pastries are always over the top but very expensive.

One person in our party was overcharged but the waiter said no, that price was correct.

Very disappointing

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Castle Rock
“I love Chompies!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

To start, The western sliders are fantastic! We always make a stop at Chompies when we're in the Phoenix area. We were seated quickly and ordered quickly. I tend to always go for the sliders but they have a great menu. They are also open for breakfast with a nice bakery. If you're around the Phoenix area there are several locations to choose from, give em' a try.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, Arizona
“Comfort Food....Yumm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

It was St. Patrick's Day and we got to Chompie's later in the day. Just in time too! Just after we were seated a huge crowd gathered and pretty soon there was a waiting list. We ordered the Chompie's Challenge; 12 Sliders and Onion Straws. At $40 it's a worthwhile deal to pack and take home. They heat up easily and are great for lunch the next day. Don't forget to get the pickle tray of Sours and Half Sours.

I didn't get 2 of my favorite things, Black and Whites and Coney Island Knishes. Guess we'll just have to drive back to Chandler from Tucson earlier in the day.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mesa, Arizona
“I can't believe it...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I am an East Valley native and I have never been to Chompies. That all changed today. I stopped in for lunch and had a great pastrami sandwitch and Matzo Ball soup combo. As I stated two sentences ago, I am a native. Never been to New York. Never had NEW YORK pastrami. But I can say this was fantastic. The service was good. the atmosphere was fun. Unfortunately, the Girl had already eaten so my review is SOLO today! I can now hold my head up proud because I have been to a valley staple.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere