“Victoria's Filet is good with the shrimp on the side!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #127 of 493 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Des Moines
“Victoria's Filet is good with the shrimp on the side!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Enjoy this restaurant. It is basic good steakhouse. Great salads, vegetables, and potatoes, too.

Visited July 2012

Chandler, Arizona
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

Their steak is great. Love the Tangy Tomato salad dressing. Prime rib is awesome! Chocoate sauce is to die for.

Visited February 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Always a good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

I've been to Outback at this location along with the Gateway Commons, Yuma, and San Tan restaurants several times. I've always prefered Outback among the chain steak places. Their food is good, reasonably priced, and has been very consistent from restaurant to restaurant and visit to visit. Value wise, it's hard to beat them for a steak house. I've tried more expensive steak houses and just find that I can spend $50+ more than and Outback and definitely not find the steaks $50+ better. My kids love the pumpernickel bread they provide as a starter.

The atmosphere is very nice...of course everyone knows the Australian themed commercials they run.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great For the Steak Lover, Great dimmed atmosphere...A Good Value, all makes for a nice night out.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

I went out by myself this time which challenged my overall rating of The Outback, I felt since there was only one of me to wait on, that the service lacked a bit which seemed to be evident at the more populated tables. I did my best to understand because this is a favorite spot of mine for the food is consistently good and obviously fresh and made to order. As diligently as I tried to excuse my normal experience I could not...however, I do advise dining at the outback. It is a fine, medium priced steak house and I would not want to mar their otherwise FANTASTIC REPUTATION by what was a once in a blue moon exception to what I'm use to from The Outback Steakhouse.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere