“Very good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Phoenix, Arizona
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Bad pho is easy to find. Pho this good is not. The menu includes almost every variety of Pho possible, including a great curry option and different noodle options. It's not fine dining, but that's not why you come here. It is clean if dated, very quick service (efficient, not polite). Well worth the trip and I'll be back. Not quite as good as Pho Bang, but much more accessible to the East Valley.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
“I love their beef noodle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I was craving for some Asian food during my recent trip to Chandler and I came across this restaurant. It is by far one of the best Asian food restaurants that I have tried in the States. I ordered the slided beef and beef ball rice noodle and I loved it very much.Too bad I didn't have time to return to this place during my trip. I will definitely come back and recommend this place to anyone who loves Asian food.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Key West
“Crabs are excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

My friend and I love to eat crabs and we drive from Phoenix to get them. The spring rolls are great. The staff is friendly and the snow pea veggies are really good too. The crabs are the best. I'm not sure what type of coating they put on them some flour and magic secret sauce but holy cow they're so good. It takes a long while to eat them but it's so worth it.

• Visited December 2012
Phoenix
“Taste of Vietnam”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We, our family, recently discovered Chandler Pho. We love Pho and try it all over the Country when we can. This restaurant is located in south Chandler in the back of a strip mall.We were instandly pleased with friendly reception from the wait staff when we arrived. We tryed rice paper rolls or spring rolls, egg rolls, a lemongrass Beef dish and of course..Pho! the appeiters were very good. My wife liked the lemongrass. I didnt care as much for it but it was OK. The Pho however was excellent! Plenty of chicken and rice noodles and the part I like is a nice variety of herbs that you can costumize to your liking! It is easy to see why it is called: Chandler Pho and not Lemongrass Chandler! It is a small seating area, not unusual for Viet cafe. So be sure to arrive early if you try on a weekend evening. Prices are moderate. But reasonable for the quality of food and service.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“Try the beef chow fun!!! Can you say Yum!?!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This has to be one of my favorite restaurants in the east valley! There isn't a dish I've tired that has disappointed. The peppered shrimp and squid dishes are amazing, the thought of the beef stew makes my mouth water, and the beef chow fun is always spectacular! I can't go there without getting it.

• Visited November 2012