“Love it!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #86 of 523 restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Delicious BBQ, sauces and sides. Meat slow cooked to perfection. Staff very attentive and friendly. Will return again and again.
Casa Grande, Arizona
“Love it!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have been to Porkopolis three times and plan to go back many more times. The bloody Mary's are amazing. I've had almost everything on the menu and everything is delicious. The portions are very large. I'm ruined for all other bbq.

• Visited March 2013

78% Recommend
Los Angeles
“Didn't was to like it, but the food is that good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I heard about this place several times and never wanted to go, but friends dragged me along and I am glad they did. The location is horrible, I haven't found myself in the part of town in years. The inside is ok, very small but it is clean and nicely decorated. Here's where things change. The menu is small, but everything I tried on it was fantastic. Like I said, I didn't was to like anything about this place, but the food is just that good. All of the sauces were great as well. Jon well done Brady. Only a matter of time before porkopolis has a better location with more space.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Phoenix, Arizona
“Delicious BBQ, great atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Best BBQ in town! Ribs and brisquet are to die for. Cream corn, polenta cakes, jalapeno cole slaw and best BBQ beans ever. The atmosphere is welcoming and fun. They don't rush you but let you really enjoy the experience. The aroma in this restaurant is enough to make your belly growl. And you can't wait to get your plate in front of you. Delicious!

• Visited November 2012
Gilbert, Arizona
“Oink Oink...enough said!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I recently visited Porkopolis once again with family and friends and while the food can be awesome, count on putting on a few pounds before leaving.

The burnt ends are fabulous and they are moist and finger-licking good. The nachos are unique. They make them using their home made potato chips which remind me of the old Wise potato chips I had when I was a kid except they are bigger and slightly thicker and I have to admit I absolutely love them. (I have to literally wear stretch pants to this joint!)

Others ordered the pulled pork sandwich, which also looked good and two of us ordered beers. We rolled out of there - with leftovers and the bill with tax and tip for 4 people was about $43. Naturally we went during Happy Hour where everything - and I mean everything we ordered - was half price.

Admittedly, this is not high on the list of places to go if 1. you are on a diet 2. you are a health food nut or 3. do not like barbeque

But if you want to indulge now and then and save a few bucks, check out the Happy Hour. An added bonus is that the staff was pretty awesome and I hope that continues.

• Visited August 2012