“Nice stay at Holiday Inn.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #13 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
South Carolina
“Nice stay at Holiday Inn.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

For business travel in April stayed at the Holiday Inn for 6 nights. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, and a very nice pool area. Service was top notch! Close to several good restaurants. Would stay here again when in Chandler.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Prescott, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for business and was very impressed with the cleanliness and appearance of the property in general and my guest room in particular. The hotel was recently renovated and it looks and feels like a brand new hotel. The check in was very efficient...thanks Yaraly. Everyone on staff that I interacted with was very friendly and helpful. They have what they call "Corporate Tuesdays" that features drink and appetizer specials in the lounge. They also had live music which I very much enjoyed. The hotel is next to Ocotillo Golf Resort. In addition to the onsite restaurant/lounge there are numerous dining establishments within a 2 mile radius. Although I did not have an opportunity to use it, the pool area looked quite inviting. They also have an onsite fitness center. The king bed guest room was comfortable and included a sitting area with couch & chair, microwave, and fridge.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Araceli P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chandler, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Rjsampson

Thank you for sharing a review of your recent stay with us! We are thrilled that our location and its proximity to all that Chandler in Ocotillo has to offer exceeded your expectations. It makes us so happy that you found your accommodations clean and comfortable and that our staff was friendly and helpful throughout your time with us. Should you return to Chandler, we hope you will allow us the opportunity to provide you with another positive experience.

Best Regards

Araceli Palma | General Manager
Carroll, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2015

Our group stayed at the Holiday Inn in Chandler for three nights and really enjoyed our stay. It is close to excellent golf as well as downtown Chandler. The rooms were big and clean and the pool was great too. Nice fire pit table to sit by in the pool area was a favorite spot for us. We ate there too and the food was excellent. A great place!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Dear Joe B,

I am so glad to hear that we succeeded your expectations in every area of the hotel. It is my staff and I's goal to do everything we can to ensure that each guest's needs are attended to. I is always great to hear when we are able to do that. We look forward to serving you again when you stay with us in Chandler Arizona.

Best Regards,

Araceli Palma | General Manager
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2015

The rooms are awesome! TV, Bathroom, Mirror, Balcony (sometimes) and comfy bed(s). Also I love the pool! My family tries to fit it in every night. The breakfast does cost money, it isn't free. I ordered a waffle and it was pretty small, even though you get two. ( I shared it with my brother, maybe that's why.) Very family friendly. There are bathrooms on the first floor (main) but you have to walk all the way down that hallway. (My family had trouble finding it) I recommend staying here, but maybe finding a different breakfast place.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Araceli P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chandler, responded to this review, March 27, 2015
Dear Lauren_cheer21

Your feedback on your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Chandler at Ocotillo was much appreciated by our management team. We strive to constantly update our hotel in accordance with our guest's wishes and recently completed at $2 million renovation. We are glad that you liked what you saw when you were here in Chandler with your family . We listened to what is important to our guests and implemented as many as we could when we reinvented the hotel in our next renovation. Come see us again soon!

Warmest regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2015 via mobile

stayed at that hotel on my honeymoon night before we left for a trip bar was located in the front was easy to access rooms check out was so easy we will definitely stay there again. everything was very clean hotel rooms smelt very fresh

• Stayed October 2014
Araceli P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chandler, responded to this review, March 10, 2015
Greetings Rogersfamily 2,

Thank you for spending such a special occasion with us. The team here takes great pride in what they do and where they do it. Thank you for the recognition, we look forward to you staying with us again!

Warm Regards,

Eastern WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2015

Hotels were filling up fast on Valentine's Day so gambled on Hotwire, got a great hotel for a good price! Large, clean room, comfortable bed, quiet. Staff is very nice. Had a small issue with billing that had already been resolved by the time I got to the desk. Food is good. Would stay here every time I came to Chandler if the price was just a bit lower.

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear CB,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. I am thrilled we lived up to and exceeded your expectations. The team here wants to ensure that everyone has an incredible experience and service is our number one priority. Anytime you are in Chandler at Ocotillo, we would be happy to have you stay with us.

Ventura, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2015

I had stayed here before but never wrote a review. Just like the last stay I cannot say anything bad about this place. I forgot my toothpaste and just like the plaque in the bathroom says they are happy to give you small toiletries at no cost. I also needed to borrow scissors and they were happy to let me borrow a pair a scissors. Staff is always helpful and friendly. The beds are very comfortable and the entire place is quiet and peaceful.

Stayed January 2015
Araceli P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chandler, responded to this review, February 23, 2015
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We are a seasonal hotel, during this time of the year the demand is very high and our price tempts to go up. I'm glad you were able to get a great price with Hotwire. We value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Araceli Palma

Been to Holiday Inn Chandler? Share your experiences!