“Beautiful place, will be back!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #13 of 26 hotels in Chandler
Los Angeles, California
“Beautiful place, will be back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My family stayed here for one night and unfortunately we arrived late so we did not spend much time here but what we did see, we liked! Our check in was a breeze and front desk staff was friendly. Our room was very clean and comfortable. Our sleep was uninterrupted which we very much appreciated. The kids wanted to test out the free bikes they offer but we did not have the time this time to take advantage of this benefit.

Only complaint is internet kept saying error. In the short amount of time I was there my phone could not use the wi-fi. I did not bother to call on it as we were leaving but for a longer stay I would be concerned.

Overall a great visit. Would recommend.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Tracy M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chandler, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We appreciate your feedback, both good and not so good. I will share your comments with the team, so that the next time you stay with us, it will be that much better.

64 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Very, very nice. The hotel and the rooom were spectacular. Everything was clean and looked new and bright. Wonderful experience. Would definitely put this on my list to stay at again. The bed was super comfortable and the bathroom was large and clean and bright. I loved having a fridge in the room. There was a great, easy to navigate, portfolio of hotel and area information in the room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to enjoy all that our hotel has to offer. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Anaheim, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

The room was a suite with microwave oven and refrigerator, two TV's, etc.
Also the public spaces, the restaurant & the small meeting room, looked very good. The prices at the restaurant were typical for a hotel, but they had a few monthly specials that had good prices.
Small issues: at check-in the night clerk asked a lot of questions. After about 4-5 questions which revealed my company and position she appeared disappointed or something. I think the non-essential questions should stop at two unless the guest starts to talk at length about himself/herself.
There seemed to be a large space under the door to the room. The space wasn't necessarily abnormal, but when people walked by and talked in the hallway, I could hear them pretty good from bed, even though the bed was at the other end of the suite. Perhaps the space was to maintain air circulation as the window of the room did not open.
Also the wifi was a little inconsistent from hour to hour.
But overall it was a good stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Tracy M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chandler, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate all your feedback.

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay in the hotel and you got to enjoy one of our suites. We look forward to seeing you again!

Warm Regards,
Keller, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

My family and I were passing through and needing a quick overnight place to stay. We checked in about 10:30 pm and greeted with nothing but kindness. The front desk person was so friendly and informative. She also told us about the IHG Rewards Club that we are eager to join. Our room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. Plus, there were plenty of choices at the breakfast buffet. Although we couldn't stay longer, we loved the option of having bikes to check out to ride in the nice and peaceful neighborhood. I highly recommend to anyone staying in this area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Tracy M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chandler, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you so very much for all your positive feedback. We really appreciate hearing how we are doing. I will be sure to share your comments with the team and we look forward to seeing you and your family again.

Best Regards,
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I arrived with my boyfriend for a 4 night stay. The room was absolutely beautiful! I loved the layout of the room! We stayed in a King bed suite that had an entirely different living room area. This was very nice because while I chose to go to bed, my boyfriend (unfortunately) had work to do and went to the living room area and never interrupted my sleep! This suite would be ideal for a small family because of it being SO SPACIOUS! This room also had *extra* amenities that I loved: jacuzzi bath tub, full size refrigerator, balcony overlooking the pool, and sink in kitchen area!
The staff were SO NICE! I have never been in a hotel where everyone was SO FRIENDLY from the front desk clerks, restaurant staff, housekeeping to the maintenance staff. They were Always smiling and friendly and willing to help with anything I may need!!!!!
This was the BEST experience I have had at a Holiday Inn as well as any other hotel chain! THANK you for making our stay in Arizona an exceptional one!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Tracy M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chandler, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! We are so delighted that your room and our amenities were to your liking. We appreciate your wonderful comments and hope to see you back soon.

Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with the appointments with this Holiday Inn in Chandler, Arizona. My room was actually a minisuite with a sleeping area and a sitting area with Flat Screens in both areas and a small refreshment area with refriferator and microwave. The hotel had a restaurant which I dined at that had Southwestern food that was very good. The wait staff was friendly and courteous. It was totally not what I expected at a Holiday Inn. The regular staff went out of their way to help you. I would stay there again and the rates were competitive.

Room Tip: I had a room to the west looking out to the mountains. The sunsets were magnificent.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Tracy M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Chandler, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! We are delighted that your room and our amenities were to your liking. We appreciate your wonderful comments and hope to see you back soon.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Warm Regards,
Greenbelt, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Our room was LARGE and overlooked the pool with a nice view of the golf course in the background. Very nice and relaxing. Usually had the pool and spa to ourselves :) My only complaints would be the bed was too hard for me (a personal preference - he loved it!) and I didn't care for the lame half-size pillows that some hotels appear to be switching too...including this one. Too hard...bring back the full-size pillows! Oh...and get a new interior decorator...the colors/fabrics/wallpaper used in our room was major dull/drab and not very happy/inviting at all.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying with us. It sounds like you enjoyed the wonderful view our hotel offers, but also had some great feedback for items in the room. Thank you for being a "fresh pair of eyes" for us. We really appreciate your comments.

Tracy Melton

Been to Holiday Inn Chandler? Share your experiences!