“Fav spa in the east valley!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Activities: Swimming
Chandler, az
8 attraction reviews
“Fav spa in the east valley!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favorite hotels and spa on the east valley. We have stay-cations here regularly. The spa is scenic, intimate and it so relaxing!! Highly recommend!

Visited February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Chandler, AZ
4 attraction reviews
“Take time to relax”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This spa at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass it top notch.
And there are new high-end outlet stores really close by where you can shop after enjoying your spa treatment.

Visited October 2012
Tempe, Arizona
19 attraction reviews
“Truly exceptional spa facilities and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Two friends and I recently visited Aji Spa At the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino. I have been to the spa several times before, but it was a first visit for my friends. We all agreed that we had an amazing experience!

We each had booked the "Refresh" package, and priced at $119 it is a great deal. Our packages included a 50 minute massage, Followed by a 25 minute relaxing foot treatment, then a deliciously refreshing champagne and prickly pear cocktail poolside. It was heaven.

Although then sauna and whirlpools were available to us, we chose to simply relax by the pool with drinks and snacks. The chicken lettuce cups were probably the best I've ever had, and the hummus was excellent as well. Presentation was lovely on both dishes. We shared a toffee crunch chocolate mousse that was to die for!

Aji Spa never disappoints me in any way. My masseuse, Natasha, is wonderful, the surroundings are so relaxing, and the whole experience always leaves me feeling totally pampered and relaxed.

Highly recommend Aji Spa.

Visited May 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
“Wonderful way to cap off my vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

This was my first time visiting Aji and I wish I had more time to enjoy all the facility. I was staying at The Sheraton Wild Horse Pass, which is on the same property. When i arrived at Aji, I was greeted by Nick who explained my services and actually assisted me in changing the order to gain the most benefit (thank you). I was then escorted to the locker room and was provide a locker, robe and spa shoes. The locker room had all the things you would need to freshen up and go out for the evening after your services. As I stated earlier, I did not have time to use the pool, sauna or whirlpool. However, many women were and seemed to be thoroughly enjoying themselves. I saw some women having lunch and cocktails at the outdoor patio by the pool, which appeared to be very relaxing as well. I had two services the Aji massage followed by a River Salt Glow. Stella performed both services and was wonderful. She explained each service and what products are used and if I was alright with them. My massage revealed that I needed it much more than I thought. Stella worked for a while to get a knot out of my shoulder that seemed to have been there for ever. Thank you. As for my River Salt Glow, my skin has never been softer! I have had many body scrubs before but none like this. The room is warm, as is the bed. i have never had the shower heads on an arm above me to rinse off, usually you get up and walk over to a shower in the room, more discrete this way. I am not shy when it comes to treatments that reduce my stress level. However, I know many women are modest including some of my friends. Stella was so professional and careful to maintain privacy that I would highly recommend her to anyone that maybe unsure. You will not be disappointed. I will book earlier in my next trip and leave plenty of time to enjoy the whole experience of Aji.

Visited April 2013
New Hope
13 attraction reviews
“A lite lunch.... Not”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

We attempted to eat at the spa cafe. When we entered, we were told to grab a seat, either inside or out. We choose outside and took some menus with us. That was our last interaction with any of the staff. Two other couples who came in after us, had their orders taken, and then the staff walked right passed us. I guess this would be a good way to loose weight.... Just don't eat anything! We walked back to the hotel and ate there.

Visited March 2013