“It's The Turkey!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 507 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Our pits are 100% wood fired with oak, a slower burning wood than the mesquite used by others. Along with time and oak, we cook with a dry spice that ensures each plate of Rudy's Bar-B-Q is perfectly ready for you. Apply some of our famous "Sause" and dinner is served.
Maricopa, Arizona
“It's The Turkey!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

DISCOUNT FOR THOSE WHO SERVED OUR COUNTRY! 20% Monday & 10% rest of the week. THANK YOU!

As I stated before, it all depends upon what you order. I tried several items before I found something that keeps calling me back, THE TURKEY! From a turkey breast, slices are cut and placed on their rolls. There's a lot of turkey and it's very good! In fact, it's better than most deli and other restaurants. I've also grown a liking to their potato salad that has a hint of mustard.

I was in the area again this week and couldn't pass Rudy's up!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“No Frills BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

It's quick to order, slow cooked magic on a tray. Taste samples are offered if you haven't been there before, the brisket is amazing and everything is some of the best ever slow smoked anywhere. Self serve drink counter, pay for your Que by the pound - so order as much or as little of whatever that you want. Take your food to a long table with paper towels, sauces and clean up after yourself. It's like crashing an awsome back yard picnic that takes place just inside from the parking lot. I loved it! What else can I say?

Visited January 2014
Goodyear
“Finally in az”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

We discovered Rudy's country store and BBQ in Del Rio Texas several years ago and then again recently in Albuquerque.. When I returned home from New Mexico last week I decided to google Rudy's and see what other locations they had... I was thrilled to find they had recently built one in Chandler, Az and even more thrilled to see that they plan to build one in my hometown of Goodyear this coming summer. Chandler is an hour drive from the house so we decided to take a short road trip and see if the Arizona Rudy's was as good as the ones we had previously enjoyed. The Chandler Rudy's not only met but exceeded my expectations. The restaurant is larger than the others I have visited and has a large covered patio to take advantage of the beautiful Arizona weather. The food was outstanding, especially my favorite the smoked brisket. The green chili stew was an excellent side choice. Family style and staffed by courteous, friendly folks that do the chain proud. The prices are very reasonable and there are plenty of choices including a breakfast menu. Beer is available in bottles kept on ice and is also quite reasonable. I can't wait til the Goodyear store goes on line.. I'm betting it will become the favorite spot for the NASCAR crowd at Phoenix International Raceway as well.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mesa, Arizona
“Good BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

This place always has good food! good hospitality and clean! sit down and enjoy some TV. Because I had my retired Military ID, they gave me a discount which was unexpected.

Visited January 2014
Tombstone, Arizona, United States
“AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

This place is actually quite spectacular!

We just came to try it out and it is now a new favorite and quite likely the best BBQ joint in Arizona!

The jalepaneo sausage and the brisket rock my socks!

Don't miss this busy place!