“Dirty Restroom” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #84 of 554 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Vegetarian, Vegan
Description: Vegan, Vegetarian and Raw Cafe and Juice bar.
Description: Vegan, Vegetarian and Raw Cafe and Juice bar.
Phoenix, Arizona
“Dirty Restroom”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I love their food, it takes a little long to prepare but it's totally worth it. Everything is fresh and delicious. I was there with my family enjoying breakfast and had to use their restroom. I can usually get past "messy" - but theirs was downright disgusting and dirty. Too much for a restaurant. The sink looked like it had a film of dirt and slim and I won't detail the toilet. PLEASE take the time to clean your bathroom! I can't bring myself to go back yet...

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Tucson, Arizona
“love this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We live in Tucson and whenever I come to Phoenix I try to stop at 24 Carrots because it's so delicious and we have nothing like it in Tucson. They've recently changed hours and are only open til 6:30pm, which makes it a little hard to stop by for dinner, but I still love it. They are great at accomodating special diet needs like gluten or soy free. Everything is made fresh so don't expect super fast service, just relax and enjoy your meal. One thing I would suggest to the owners is training their staff to bring out appetizers/soup/small salads first, before the meal. Usually our food is brought out all together, and those types of items should be served first, before the main course. Definitely try their raw desserts, always delicious!

Visited December 2012
Mesa, Arizona
“Really good healthy food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I'm a meat and potatoes guy, but this place is one I'd go back to. The flavors are great and the food is fresh. Portions are large. We ordered the jalapeno poppers, zucchini noodles and the veggie tacos. Real nice blend of seasoning, bold flavors, sweet and sour. Nuts add nice texture. All at modest prices. We had leftovers.

Atmosphere is not great. You order and pay at the counter. They bring you your food. Some tables were not cleared, and things a bit messy at the end of the day. But the plates were clean, and my wife and I were filled and more than satisfied when we left.

There are very few raw restaurants around. This one deserves to survive.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Phoenix
“Rudeness is not preferred for expensive juice!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I went into this juice bar one morning in a hurry. First impression, EXPENSIVE for a juice and you needed glasses to read the tiny written menu. The smoothie I ordered was $7.50 (quite a lot I would say). I ordered from the girl standing behind the counter, then the phone rang. She proceeded to take the call to discuss daily sales and how much the shop was making each day with the person on the other line. She did not apologize or excuse herself while taking this call. As I waited she walked around cleaning things up while on the phone. (No, not starting to make my smoothie, just talking on the phone about how much money the place is making, REALLY?) The person with me never got to order, we both walked out, no time in my day for that. Better tell that owner they just lost 2 smoothie sales that day and possible repeat customers.

• Visited September 2012
Chandler, Arizona
“Even if you're not vegan, you should try 24 Carrots!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

I eat healthy, but I also like things with flavor and sometimes a little bit of spice. I have eaten here twice in only a 4 day span and I find myself craving to go back. The smokey mock BLT sandwich is so yummy & so it the mock chicken salad wrap. I honestly wouldn't know that these items are vegan they have so much flavor. They offer a kids menu which is nice (although I haven't taken my kids yet) to have the option. The Field of Greens drink was fresh and sweet the 1st time but not as sweet the 2nd. The owner was happy to add extra apples to make it sweeter. My ONLY disappointment was that I wish the atmosphere was a little more inviting. I would eat there all the time & I have friends who have said the same if it offered a few more tables & a bit nicer ones outside also etc. I will def go back though. I'm looking forward to trying out more things on the menu.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere