“Rudeness is not preferred for expensive juice!” 1 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #79 of 493 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Vegetarian, Vegan
Description: Vegan, Vegetarian and Raw Cafe and Juice bar.
Description: Vegan, Vegetarian and Raw Cafe and Juice bar.
Phoenix
“Rudeness is not preferred for expensive juice!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I went into this juice bar one morning in a hurry. First impression, EXPENSIVE for a juice and you needed glasses to read the tiny written menu. The smoothie I ordered was $7.50 (quite a lot I would say). I ordered from the girl standing behind the counter, then the phone rang. She proceeded to take the call to discuss daily sales and how much the shop was making each day with the person on the other line. She did not apologize or excuse herself while taking this call. As I waited she walked around cleaning things up while on the phone. (No, not starting to make my smoothie, just talking on the phone about how much money the place is making, REALLY?) The person with me never got to order, we both walked out, no time in my day for that. Better tell that owner they just lost 2 smoothie sales that day and possible repeat customers.

• Visited September 2012

Chandler, Arizona
“Even if you're not vegan, you should try 24 Carrots!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

I eat healthy, but I also like things with flavor and sometimes a little bit of spice. I have eaten here twice in only a 4 day span and I find myself craving to go back. The smokey mock BLT sandwich is so yummy & so it the mock chicken salad wrap. I honestly wouldn't know that these items are vegan they have so much flavor. They offer a kids menu which is nice (although I haven't taken my kids yet) to have the option. The Field of Greens drink was fresh and sweet the 1st time but not as sweet the 2nd. The owner was happy to add extra apples to make it sweeter. My ONLY disappointment was that I wish the atmosphere was a little more inviting. I would eat there all the time & I have friends who have said the same if it offered a few more tables & a bit nicer ones outside also etc. I will def go back though. I'm looking forward to trying out more things on the menu.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere