“Great fun with the kids!” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers
Attraction Details
Tombstone, Arizona, United States
38 attraction reviews
“Great fun with the kids!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

This place is a great place for the kids to burn 4-5 hours navigating through tubes, platforms, a tree house and more!

I even crawl through with them until I am too worn out.

The kids have a blast and there is a reason it is packed on the weekends!

The only bummer is the cracked padding and a few broken areas sometimes when you are there.

This is a great place for sure though!

I have some great memories with my son here!

“Very disappointing!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

I took my granddaughter here yesterday and was pleasantly surprised when we entered the venue. The décor is great; but it was downhill from there. At least half the games were out of order, there were games that were not out of order, but when given a token, they weren't working and there were games with notes that said they did not give tickets. When we went to check out, the ticket counting machines were not working, so they weighed our tickets. Interesting approach. Prizes at most of these places are low quality, but I think their prizes were a little worse.

Visited December 2013
Queen Creek, Arizona
“All I wanted to do was book a birthday party”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

My son't birthday is December 31st so it can be hard to find a time to have a party for him since everyone is on vacation. So, we decided to plan for the 1st weekend in January. I called to book his party three weeks in advance, this was a Monday. They told me they could not book for January because their computer wouldn't let them yet, but to call on Friday or Saturday and it would be. I call on Friday, same story, we can't book for January. I said, but it's not that far away and I need to get invitations out. Can you book it manually? She states I don't know, but we will call you tomorrow when the manager is here. Saturday came and went with no phone call. I called on sunday during their business hours and no one answered. I left a message. Then I called 2 more times, no answer. My husband called and someone finally answered. He told my husband they can't book for January. My husband then states "We were told that we would be able to book by Friday" and this is when the guy HANGS UP ON HIM!!!!!! I called and left a message about how I wanted to speak to a manager after that. I have never been treated so rudely. I was just trying to bring them business. I will take my money elsewhere.

Visited December 2013
Phoenix
“Absolute blast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

This enormous indoor treehouse is perfect for an Arizona summer. Let the kids climb and slide. Their food could be better for the price. But the kids and adults have a great time.

Visited August 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
25 attraction reviews
“Getting better...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I notice the last few reviews were not very good, but our recent visit for a kid's birthday party seems that things are starting to get better. There were a lot of kids running everywhere. There will be some accidental bumping as expected with running kids. Kids stayed for hours. The zip line was closed for repairs.

The employee helping with the birthday party was courteous and professional. Makutu character stopped by for a visit with the kids, but did not stay for more than a minute. A little too short for photo ops for the kids.

The giant tree house is a few stories high. The slides are dark and steep. Most kids loved it.

Visited October 2013