“entertainment” 5 of 5 stars

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

This is such a wonderful place to take kids to play. My grandkids loved it. They played for 3 hours. I felt it was so safe & I could enjoy watching the grandkids have fun. We ate at the restaurant & it was ok for kids. All in all the place in a very nice, clean indoor activity for kids in the summer.

Visited May 2013

Tombstone, Arizona, United States
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Fun place for 3-9 year old kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Fun place for 3-9 year old kids... Fun for parents too, but harder on us to squeeze around.

Cool indoor tree house and jungle gym playground. The coolest one I have seen so far. I have taken my kids 8-10 times and now it is played out for us. This is definitely worth going...

I only wish they would be faster at fixing the cracked pads and broken areas instead of closing them off.

Visited January 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“If you got nothing better to do”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

The fact that this is supposed to be a top destination tells you more about the choices in Arizona than about the place. When the sun burns down in July and August people scramble for indoor places to get their kids to have some activity, and MI is one of them. The pros: younger elementary school kids can have some fun here. Not for pre-school or older kids, though. Place sometimes is a bit dirty, sometimes simply overcrowded. Your kids need to be into slides and climbing, because that is all there is. Annoying arcades, of course, too. Food is terrible as usually in these places. You go if your kids are dying of boredom, otherwise you try find some more attractive activities.

Visited January 2013
Gilbert, Arizona
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Deteriorating. Slowly.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Makutu's is a place that can be dangerous because there are so many children. But lately adults have become a problem. It is shameful that adults get on the tunnels and slides wearing shoes.

in the past, there were advantages to Makutu's, which is not inexpensive. One is the indoors air conditioning, essential in the Arizona Summer. But then, why not go to McDonalds's, which is free? In theory, because Makutu's has supervising personnel and is cleaner. But when there is not enough personnel and stupid adults are putting children in danger by wearing sandals and shoes, where is the personnel? Unless they are ready to stand by the rules, the personnel is useless and Makutu's is just another unsafe, noisy place.

It is a shame, we need more good, safe places for children in the hot Arizona Summer.

Visited February 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“first time here”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

it was a fun place for the kids. it was a little dirty, staff was ok . I don't know why they give us wrist bans if they don't even check the names on them. food is not all that great. But over all it was fun. I did enjoy playing with my kids there. thank goodness I bring disinfecting wipes ever where I go. lol. I will go again with my kids and wipes.

Visited February 2013