“Age appropriate” 5 of 5 stars

Phoenix, Arizona
25 attraction reviews
“Age appropriate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My kids love to attend birthday parties here. Plenty of adventures and activities. We had my 5 year old's birthday party here and it was very age appropriate. It is NOT designed for toddlers or babies because there are a lot of children running around and flying down the slides. They also have an arcade that has better games than Peter Piper. Great, fun, out of the ordinary spot!

Visited April 2012

Gilbert, AZ
10 attraction reviews
“Great for little ones!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Unfortunately my girls are too big to enjoy Makutu's any longer, but when they were small enough, we visited often. We had my daughter's birthday party here one year as well. So much fun to run around all the different areas, climb, zip line, and just get rid of their energy!

Phoenix, Arizona
23 attraction reviews
“Nice Indoor Tree House”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Kids love this place. It has a 3-4 story high tree house that the kids enjoy climbing in. It is big. Parents with little kids will have to follow them on their adventure and maybe include a slide down from 3 flights up. They have rooms for Birthday parties and includes a visit from Makutu himself. Kids will be running a lot at Makutu's Island.

Visited December 2011
Hong Kong, China
11 attraction reviews
“Great place for a rainy, or too sunny day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Slides, tunnels, and rope ladders galore. My son loved it, and my wife could be heard squealing as she chased him down the slides herself. Great place to spend a few hours indoors. Kids 4 to 9 would appreciate it best I think

Visited September 2012
Overland Park, KS
20 attraction reviews
“Run Down”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We took our 3 year old here when we were in AZ on vacation and were so disappointed. I had heard such wonderful things about it so I had really built it up in my mind and I was so disappointed. 3 is definately too young to visit this place. Not only that but the place was very run down-the carpet was dirty, the play area for toddlers was so small and all the items in it were torn up....we stayed an hour and should've just walked in and walked out.

Visited August 2012