We took our 2 daughters (ages 12 and 15) for a two night stay. We have stayed at this resort 2 times before. It's very close to home, it's beautiful, and they have really awesome summer pricing! We took advantage of the $99/night deal they are offering for teachers. We arrived late afternoon on the Sunday of the 4th of July weekend. The place had pretty much cleared out but you could tell it had been busy and they hadn't had a chance to clean up yet. The pool was a bit murky and the carpets needed to be vacuumed but that wasn't really a big deal. Our room was on the 4th floor and had a great view of the pool and faced west, giving us some beautiful panoramic views. The room was clean and comfortable. We spent all day Monday at the pool and ordered lunch there (Hanyo pool grill). I have to mention... if you go... order the side of fries and onion rings! Best onion rings I ever had ! The place was pretty deserted which was very nice. It was quiet and we pretty much had the place to ourselves. The pool was the main reason we go there...just to relax and spend some quality time with our girls. We got a lot of use out of the waterslide...awesome waterslide- you can go really fast!! The second day at the pool was also very quiet. However, on this day there were a couple of families there that pretty much took over the waterslide. There is no supervision by the staff so the kids do whatever they want...this included walking up the slide and also sitting on the slide about halfway down. At one point my daughter was going down the slide and didn't realize a boy had planted himself mid-way down. She crashed into him and got hurt. She was pretty upset...which made me upset that the parents were not paying attention to what their kids were doing. If I had one request to the staff it would be to keep better tabs on the waterslide. Actually, looking back at my last review on this site of the same property I mentioned this was a problem then as well. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay and will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa