Arriving on a Friday afternoon, we checked in to a parking lot facing room that was clean, but a little worn on the edges. The extremely long walk to and from our room was a work out. The 1st night, there was a grid power outage for over an hour, they handled it well, even though we were completely in the dark, at night for over an hour. Staff seemed to keep everyone calm.
We went to Kosin for dinner, the tortilla soup is very good, and a blt salad that was my favorite. One thing that I wished they had was some healthy snacks to grab without having to dine in. I was there for 5 days, and needed fresh fruit. We took advantage of the free and convenient shuttle to the outlets, casino and Rawhide rest, which was fun.
Everything I called guest serivces for was granted with as much grace as possible. Extra coffee, water, yes, there's no power, ect... Sunday, I asked if there was a room with a better view, as that would make me happier. My request was met, with a golf course view. Much better for relaxing for 2 more days
The spa was expensive but worth it, my massage was pleasant, the women's locker/lounge area is wonderful with a private whirlpool, lots of space. I went to the Sat. am free yoga and wished it was everyday. The spa swimming pool was a 10, had great chicken tacos and a cocktail that was included in my spa package.
Our last night, the fire alarm went off at 3:00am, which sucked, and thankfully was a false alarm. I called to guest services, and again, was politely told there was no fire.
Pretty sure I never opened the entrance doors once, as the attendants were on duty, hailing cars and shuttles, and handing out cold bottles of water. Ever so politely.
p.s. we liked the fire pit by the pool, nice to look at the stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa