My father and I visited Phoenix for Spring Training. Our original hotel ended up being over booked. Expedia found this hotel for us. The room was a fairly standard hotel room with a passable HDTV. The beds were extremely comfortable. The amenities outside the room looked nice, but we were did not utilize them much as we were there for baseball. I did spend some time at the pools and they were very nice. This resort would be really nice for a couples getaway, not a baseball trip with your father. Would've preferred our original accommodations, but would consider this resort for a romantic get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa