Decided to stay at this property as we attend Spring Training games in Scottsdale, but the Scottsdale Road hotels were either booked or outrageously priced. Liked the look and the price of this property, even though it was a little out of the way.
Needless to say, this hotel is beautiful inside and out. The property itself is beautiful, expansive and well maintained. The rooms are standard size, but have balconies/walkouts. The pool area is resort style in both size and bar service. Looked like there were plenty of activities for kids as well. One of the cool features is a free boat taxi that takes you from the hotel to the Rawhide Restaurant (a huge western town/restaurant).
I would say this property meets the true definition of a "resort", all at a reasonable price per night. You are looking at half the price than the hotels on Scottsdale Road with the same, if not more, amenities. Of course the only thing is Chandler is a little out of the way, but all in all it was only 30 minutes to get to the Scottsdale spring training facilities so really it is not that big of a deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa