I spent the weekend at a conference at the Wild Horse Pass. The resort is a newer property, very nice with great amenities and excellent service. Our room was on the second level with a nice balcony siiting area. We were able to watch the sun come while enjoying a cup of coffee each day. The resort has a great pool with very warm Jacuzzi's outside. A shuttle is available to the casino located about a mile away. I would not recommend walking to the casino, especially at night. I was very pleased with the venue & I will stay here in the future should I return to the Phoenix area for any reason. One added plus the western themed Rawhide attraction is located adjacent to the grounds of the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa