A was amazed at the beautiful setting of this wonderful Resort. Situated in the Sonoran Desert this resort offered a modern and well appointed hotel inspired in design by the desert surrounding.
The resort offered a series of beautiful pools, a desert nature walk with a fabulous creek and water way system. This water system attracted many local birds, turtles, squirrels and coyotes. The trail system
Also had a wonderful equestrian trail for horse back riding. Although I did not use the Golf Course, it's setting against the desert and nearby mountains was beautiful. I particularly enjoyed the beautiful clubhouse and well appointed spa.
I was fortunate enough to stay at the Presidential Suite in the Pima Wing, 4th Floor. The suite was absolutely gorgeous, offering two bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, den, kitchen and fireplace. The spa tub was gorgeous.
My only complaints is that the wings of the hotel wings are extremely long. If you are at the ends if these wings it's a big trek to go back and forth to the lobby, bar, pool and amenities. The Internet access was limited and sporadic, but the hotel staff fixed this on the second day of our trip.
I would recommend this resort to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Starwood, BookIt.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa