After a recent holiday trip we spent a couple of days at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort on the way back to California. Our executive suite on the first level was huge with a comfortable living and dining area, huge bathroom, dressing area and two patios. The TVs, furniture and finishes are updated and comfortable. My only knock on the room is that it is a bit dim -- there are plenty of lamps but they need some higher wattage bulbs for middle age eyes, The grounds are quite beautiful for being so close to the freeway and the resort is pet friendly, with grassy areas interspersed with desert vegetation. The resort is very well maintained. The kids loved the very long and very fast water slide. The pool area is quite large with nice views. Service was very friendly and good: Room service food was excellent and the Sunday brunch was delicious and very reasonable. This is a low key but lovely resort that offers very good value. Freeway adjacent so easy access to Phoenix/Tempe/Scottsdale.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa