The customer service at this hotel is remarkable!!! The bell men, guest services, check in, servers at the restaurants, etc. couldn't be better. They are accommodating, hospitable, and go out of their way to make your stay wonderful. I was amazed at how the bell men remembered your last name hours later!
The resort is absolutely beautiful. Very classy place. Whoever designed and decorated the place did an amazing job.
The manager, Bunty Ahamed, is excellent. He is managing a fantastic property, where the staff is top notch. Our stay, and the service we received, is a testimonial to his direction and dedication.
Opt for a view room, even if it costs a little more. The only negative I have is that the beds were too firm. The bathrooms are beautiful with separate tub/shower/all granite.
One of the greatest things about this resort is, you are close to a huge city, but feel like you aren't. It's in the open desert, with beautiful mountain views and wildlife. Yet it's only a ten minute drive to get back to the city.
You can also take a ten-fifteen minute boat ride to a casino, or Rawhide (old West town) which is fun for kids.
I can't say enough great things about this place...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa