We stayed at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa in June of 2013 for 5 nights (2 adults and 2 kids). We are Starwood Preferred Gold members so we got a free upgrade. The room we received was quite large, very modern (e.g., hardwood flooring, water closet, etc.) and had an amazing room. We were upgraded because we're members but the view we received was awesome. We had a view of the pools, mountains, desert and wildlife. The city was very near by but you couldn't tell we were even close to the city as it was so peaceful and the view of the city was blocked by the way the hotel was designed. The pools were beautiful and never crowded. There was a 2 mile hiking path as well. We don't golf but the golf course looked pretty nice. We all had an amazing time and would definitely recommend. My only complaint would be that there were constantly bugs floating in the pool and while they vacuumed the bottom of the pool they never seemed to skim the top. It's the desert though and it got up to 114 degrees while we were there so I'm sure that is somewhat expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa