Absolutely beautiful desert landscape , loved the untouched look and natural feel of this resort upon arrival !
Guest services were professional and friendly , doormen , very welcoming .
Our guest room was extremely clean and with a spectacular view out over the Vista of the desert .
Our rest and relaxation was of the upmost importance , wanting to enjoy the pool area but was not impressed at all with the two guitarist howling over a loud amp with outdated songs that totally did not suit the Vibe nor the clientele poolside whatsoever . Our only rest came when the took a break ! Piped in music would of been just fine with a more up beat tempo rather than a funeral march !
The poolside service was Par excellent ! Derek was absolutely the most professional attendant despite the 119* hot Az sun !
Over all , our stay was a great get-a-way and absolutely loved this property !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Hotels.com and BookIt.com so you can book your Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa