I took my wife to Kia Restaurant at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa in Chandler, AZ for her birthday. This restaurant is truly one of the finest restaurants we've ever dined at from Hawaii eastward through Europe as well as South America. The food was elegantly prepared, the ambience was all one could have hoped for, admiring the sun setting behind the mountains was scintillating and, above all, the service was impeccable. Our primary server was Jeremy Stulak whose knowledge of the Pima Indians, natives of the area, was most interesting to hear. As we departed Kia our auto was waiting curbside and inside were chocolates for each of us, bottles of cool mineral water and a lovely, hand-written thank you note from Jeremy on a lovely notecard featuring an amazing water-based painting done by the gifted artist Mike Medicine Horse Zillioux.
Kia was an experience we'll never forget.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Starwood, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.