We really liked the hotel...everything was what you'd expect.
We loved the fire pit outside...how I ended up being the official "log guy" (LOL) while a number of us sat at the pit, enjoying the night sky and stars...but happy to have done it!
The rooms were in good shape, but a bit of a jaunt from the main elevators, especially with luggage.
Susan and I loved the “walking trail” that borders the golf course and is 2.5 miles in total...a great outing! We also enjoyed the pool area and the servers from the pool bar were quite attentive. As a Platinum member of SPG, we were able to use our amenity towards a discount at breakfast...even though the server one of the three mornings had some difficulty in backing it off the bill.
Nate from the front desk is very good and will do well in the business!
The only detractor was upon check-in the computer system was down and getting our keys took an inordinate length of time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa