We loved our stay here for four nights. The grounds are amazing. The extra fee for the gym is warranted with their great shower, spa amenities. BUT I called beforehand to ask if I could use the steam/sauna as part of the gym and I was told "No, that is reserved for paying spa guests." Well, I found that not to be the case. The shower area is open for access to the aforementioned amenities and I used them freely. Granted, there is the 45 dollar fee to use the gym and spa area, but I didn't mind the fee because the place is great! The grounds are magnificent with the 2.5 walking trail and just the trail that meanders the hotel is great. We stayed in the wing near the spa to access the gym. It is cold out there in the morning in the winter, like 35 degrees, and you have to walk outside to get to the gym/spa so bring some warmer clothing. We loved the gym as it is way better than most hotel gyms with a dozen or more machines not counting the cardio. They even have a nice Smith machine.
Ladies, the showers have an overhead so if you don't want your hair wet, you have to use a showercap that they have there for use, or use the handicap shower to avoid your hair getting wet.
The lobby area is expansive with great sitting areas. The breakfast bar is nice and there is free internet in the lobby. Numerous computers were available. We had a burrito for five bucks which was tasty. The staff was so friendly and they loved my little doggie!
The room itself is somewhat small but nice. The heat made a noise every time it clicked on. Also, we had a room facing the parking lot and it was like being on display and you had to keep the drapes shut because people were walking by at all times. This made the room somewhat dark as we never did get any sun in that room on that side.
I would take the boat to the golf course for a great meal. We had lunch there and it was delicious and the service was great and they even have a porch there heated and you can bring your dog there to eat. We loved the golf course food! It was such a great deal! They have the shuttle to the casino, but we didn't go there since we had spent two nights in vegas. I would say to get a room on the backside of the hotel for sun (I hope) and more privacy. We loved the place and we would definitely come back!
My sister lives off ray road in awautaukee and it was a short drive. Perfect location. You felt like you were out of town but you weren't -- at least for us that was the case.
Desert bliss close to town! LOVED IT!
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.