“A Fantastic Find!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Vintage 95 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 554 Restaurants in Chandler
Cross street: Arizona Ave
Palos Verdes Estates, California
“A Fantastic Find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My young daughter and I were in Chandler overnight for an Irish dance competition and happened upon this restaurant while strolling close to our hotel in downtown Chandler. What a fantastic restaurant/wine bar! Living in Los Angeles I am in the land of great restaurants and this place rivals anything I can and do find in my area. The atmosphere was fantastic which is what drew us in; very comfortable, sophisticated, charming. I enjoyed a "happy hour" Pinot Grigio, she a Shirley Temple and together we enjoyed the Vintage Flatbread and split the Ribeye which was plenty of food. I had no idea the food would be so delicious when we picked the restaurant. The flavors were fantastic and the Ribeye was one of the tastiest I have ever had. We felt very spoiled. All the pieces of the puzzle for a great restaurant, atmosphere, service, food are there. Our server, Kajuana, was wonderful and attentive but not intrusive in any way. The three ladies at the front desk were friendly and accommodating. I had the pleasure of meeting the owner who suggested I visit the back patio before leaving which opened up a whole other atmosphere to which one could enjoy the evening. I observed this as a great date night restaurant, a great place to meet up with your girlfriends and for us a great opportunity to expose my daughter to a sophisticated yet very welcoming dining experience. I will make a point of coming back for this event next year just so I can go back to Vintage 95. Overall, it was just a great evening and a great find!

• Visited January 2013

Chandler, Arizona, United States
“We love this place and the management!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We frequent this place often. We love the Happy Hours and our Girl time together. The patio is awesome and quaint. Clean with delicious foods. Very "at home feel".

• Visited January 2013
Oregon
“These guys know what they are doing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

One of three wine stops on my business trip to Chandler and it was by far the best. As a wine industry professional I was delighted to see great service, wine knowledge, eagerness to educate the patron on wines and food pairings. Upon sitting down we were immediately asked what types of wines were of interest to us...a great way to engage your customer! After visiting The Living Room (another wine bar in Chandler) I was happy to see that Vintage 95 really knows that they are doing. Menu was superb and again staff was extremely knowledgeable. They also looked great-- no 'T' shirts and jeans for staff here..who wants to spend good money on wine when your staff looks like they just left the gym? Great job Vintage 95, keep up the good work!

• Visited December 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great wine bar on adorable downtown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

This place has fantastic food, a great ambience and of course the wine selection was huge. It's located in downtown Chandler which is so cute and especially around Christmas is decked out for the holidays! Super comfy chairs here too haha

Hyannis, Massachusetts
“Exactly what I was looking for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I recently went to Vintage 95 on a Saturday night along with my two sisters and my brother in law... Visiting for the holidays I was hoping to find a spot NOT in Scottsdale to have a nice drink (or drinkS) with my family and catch up beyond the dinner table. We didn't have to look far, Vintage 95 was warm, cosy, and had the right amount of class without being Scottsdale-y.
My sister and I sat at the bar for a glass of wine while we waited for the rest of our party...The male bartender was very nice and offered us wine or cocktail menus. We opted for wine. The wines by the glass we a little pricey (but coming from Boston not bad), 9$ a glass for the cheapest Cab and riesling... which we both had. Once the rest of the party arrived we went outside to the patio. ADORABLE! We sat in comfortable couches right near a fire which gave off the perfect amount of heat. The four of us ordered two bottles of wine, which were very reasonably priced for the wine at (27$ Pinot Noir and 29$ for the Malbec). The waitress was very nice (brunette girl) who was very pleasant. The started cleaning up around us, which I didn't mind bc I'm in the industry too..but they were never polite or asked us to hurry up. I can't wait to go back the next time I am in AZ. Good job downtown Chandler this place is a gem!

• Visited November 2012