“We Loe US Egg!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Tempe, Arizona
“We Loe US Egg!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

My S.O. and I visit U.S. Egg every other weekend. The staff is amazing and the food is fantastic. It's always hopping! They're so incredibly busy, it's a wonder the staff performs as well as they do. We recommend this to all of our family and friends. YUMMMMMMMY!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Stirling, New Jersey
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Just had eggs hash brown sausage and and english muffin. Food was good and tasty and came our pronto. Service was attentive..I'm here at 7.30 am on a sunday Nd its not really busy.. didn't have to wait at all for a table and they didn't mind me bringing in my Starbucks coffee which was nice of them. Decor is bland.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, AZ
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I've been looking for a good alternative to IHOP and found this place. For a couple of dollars more per item, you get an excellent selection and wonderful food. Service was great. The building is large, so no waiting. Thoroughly enjoy it and will make it a regular stop.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Everett, Washington
“Pleasant Surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Our first visit at US Egg and we where pleasantly surprised with super quick service and excellent food. The breakfast was prepared as ordered. Most breakfast restaurants over cook eggs, but not here. We also tried the protein pancakes. They are to die for. If you are here, they are a must have. Now our favorite place for breakfast. Come and enjoy.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“Are you kidding me?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have been here twice and desperately want to like it because its in my neighborhood. The potatoes are not made from scratch, the coffee is terrible and egg dishes sub par. The wait staff was slow and unattentive. I keep asking myself how can they screw up breakfast? But the did, so I won't be back.

• Visited June 2012