“Wonderful Steak and atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Rochester, Mi
“Wonderful Steak and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Had dinner here last week while visiting the area. Lovely little place in downtown Chandler. It gets busy (even in September) so I recommend reservations. Hubby had the bone in rib eye which he loved and I had the filet which was 1 of the best I've had in a long time, both were perfectly done. The salads were a nice size and my baked potatoe was awesome (I hate when they are overdone or soggy...this was perfect). We had martini's which were very good and a generous size. Good selection of desserts (several made in house), had the key lime which wasn't that great (not enough tart). Overall I will definitely go back next time we are in town

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

81% Recommend
“Boring menu at an average steakhouse”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

DC steakhouse doesn't live up to its potential. I have been to DC steakhouse 4 times and the menu is always the same. It would be great if they mixed it up and offered new preparations or nightly specials. The place is cute, location convenient but the menu is stale.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
talihina
“Great steak and location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Had a great tasting steak and service was spot on. I had vegetables and hash browns with cheese and onion, I was pleased with vegetables but hash browns were a disappointment.
All in All this is a classy place Enjoy.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Saint Charles, Missouri
“Impressed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Took customers on a Thurs nite and had a great meal. DCs has a pretty varied menu with steak, chicken, pork chops, salads, and seafood, so plenty to choose from. The Calamari appetizer was avg, the BBQ wings were good as well as the cheese curds. Had the 9oz filet mignon which was perfectly cooked, was extremely tender and tasted great! I mean really good. The others in my party said their steaks were great as well. Too stuffed to have dessert, although we saw trays pass us and they looked appetizing. The downside of the meal was the service. Our waiter was not attentive at all and our meal stretched out to over two hours. I'd semi accept that if they had a full house, but they didn't. The slow service was evident to everyone in my party, even my customers, so it was awkward. I would definitely return for the food.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Busy local steakhouse, good food, good service, reservations suggested.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Dinner for two was great. Our server Joe was attentive and helpful without hovering. Had filet with great fries, key lime pie, warm brownies and ice cream. Definite go back. Would tell you our favorite table but you might be using it when we return.

• 4 of 5 stars Food