“Nice Addition to DOwntown” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Coach & Willie's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #124 of 494 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Italian, American, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Arizona
Phoenix, Arizona
“Nice Addition to DOwntown”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

If you're looking for a place to watch a game or several games on TV but aren't in the mood for pub grub this is the place. They have a wide variety of food on the menu from wings to filet mignon. I would recommend the shrimp wrapped in prosciutto. I've been getting that for years both here and at the old location by Chase field. My only complaint is that unlike the downtown location which closed recently, they don't serve the meatloaf. I loved that stuff.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Grand Junction, Colorado
“Great Waitress!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I am so sorry I don't remember the name of our waitress---she was amazing! We never had to ask for a thing, and felt like we were speaking with a friend. She made suggestions that were right on, and even though the restaurant was very busy, she was not hurried, very attentive, and pleasant. We sat on the patio, which was a real treat for us in March (being from Colorado)! The special that evening was Prime Rib with garlic mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables for $12 !! The beer special was a draft Peach Ale that I loved! The Lobster Bisque and Steak quessadilla were wonderful----what can I say---we Loved It!!!

Visited March 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Nate is the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

From the moment we walked in, everything was top-drawer...

Nate is a true asset to this establishment...from suggesting local brews to accommodating Sue's request to change up her dinner choice...which was right on!

If you're in the SE area of Phoenix, I would highly suggest Coach & Willie's...

...and ask for Nate!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good everytime I have been here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

This place has really good food! We have been there several times and have tried something new each time. The bloody Mary's are really good with bacon stuffed olives. The steak sandwich is a whole steak on a ciabatta roll! We have tried everything from salads to appetizers, burgers....never been disappointed! The staff is friendly and down to earth!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Keystone, South Dakota
“My Favorite Salad Spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We ate here twice during our week stay in the area -- and both times we were happy with our meals. I had the Crab Cobb salad and it was FANTASTIC! It was fresh, filling, and more than enough for 2 meals! Each day they had great specials - the sandwiches were HUGE (we ate lunch and took home enough for dinner both days!) The prices were great for the area and for the amount you got. The only thing we would do is turn the music down a little -- it was so loud you couldn't have a conversation! Worth checking out if you are in the area!

Visited January 2013