“A Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
sterling, United States
“A Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

The room was clean, the entire hotel was clean, the pool was as clean as a hotel pool can be and perfect for young children, the breakfast was top notch. We enjoyed or stay very much. The location is close to many outside needs: restaurants, shopping, etc

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Lorri C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us. Thanks also for taking the time to respond to our survey and for commenting here on TripAdvisor. I will be sure to share with the entire staff. What a great boost in morale!
We hope to see you again soon. Thanks again for your time and safe travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Homewood suites are quiet, clean and friendly personnel. Breakfast is great and has a wide variety of items. Beds are extremely comfortable. Rooms are very clean and set up perfectly. Staff are always friendly and ready to help. Parking is easy and suites are in a convenient area with restaurants everywhere. Will stay there every time we are in the valley.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for staying with us. We know you have many options and we were delighted you chose us!. Thanks also for taking the time to post here on TripAdvisor. I will be sure to share with my staff your comments and great scores.
We certainly hope this means we will see you again in the future. Thanks again for your time and safe travels!
Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

The hotel was a great experience. It had free breakfeast/dinner. The rooms where clean and the staff helped me in every way possible. It was also within walking distance from some resturants. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Lorri C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us. We know you have many choices and you chose us! A special thanks for the great scores and very kind words as well. I will be sure to share them with my staff.
I hope this means we will be seeing you again real soon. Thanks again and safe travels!
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I really debated between a 4 and a 5. I typically don't give 5's unless everything was perfect and above and beyond what I expect, but I felt like the experience was too good for a 4.
Positives - Nice included breakfast buffet, nice weeknight included dinner buffet, lots of space, a refrigerator, kitchen, and large bath for a great price, and more.
** Totally great staff who were friendly, helpful, and went above and beyond to make me feel welcome.

Negatives - Suite showed some wear and tear. A/C was loud when it kicked in. (Offset by the fact that my room was extremely comfortable - even when I first checked in - despite the 105+ temperatures every day.) It did actually wake me up the first 2 nights before I got used to it.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Lorri C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you so much taking the time to vist here and tell others about your stay. Thank you also for the very kind words and scores. We understand our your concerns and will do the best we can to make everyone's stay the best we can.
I will be sure to pass along your comments and scores to my staff. Thanks again for your time and we hope to see you agin real soon. Safe travels!
Los Angeles, Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

The Homewood Suites are my favorite brand of hotel. When you stay at one of these hotels, you know you will receive a quality room with all the amenities you need. The staff is helpful and they have free breakfast and free dinner Monday thru Thursday. The Phoenix location is no exception to this. Great stay, no complaints. I always recommend the Homewood Suites to friends/family for their travel needs.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

WOW! Thank you so much for your kind words and great scores. What a great boost to our morale. I will be sure to share with our staff your comments.
We agree with you Homewood is the best deal and we are very proud of our location.That is why we win J.D Power awards year after year.
Thanks again for your time and see you soon.
Surprise, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I needed a room for a family of 5 and this hotel offered a good size 2 bedroom 2 bathroom suite that was reasonably priced. The room was clean and the stay was enjoyable. The common areas are a bit worn and cosmetic repairs will make a huge difference.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to let others know about your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with my staff. I hope this means we will see you again real soon. Thanks again for your time and kind words.
Cupertino, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I am HHonors gold member. I am supposed to get water and this hotel never has it in the room. I asked front desk about it and she said that it should be in the room. If it is not in the room, we do NOT give to gold members. I went to room it was not there. This was the same front desk for last three times and every time this was a problem. Not only front desk person Jackie was wrong about policy but I do not know what did she gain by saving 20 cents for a bottle. At least she lost me as customer after her third behavior.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We understand that not all guest have a perfect stay. We appreciate the feedback you provided so we can make corrections and learn from our mistakes. We have made changes to our policy. We again sincerely apologize for the service you recieved.

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!