“Free food and drinks? Sign me up!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2x Points Package
Ranked #7 of 26 hotels in Chandler
Nashville, United States
“Free food and drinks? Sign me up!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

This was my first stay at this Homewood location. The room was well above expectation for the price. I found out when I checked in that not only is there a hot breakfast...but also dinner and drinks in the evening. Everything was very clean. My room was right beside an exit, so I was worried about noise, but it was not an issue. Did I mention it is walking distance to Rudy's BBQ?

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Lorri C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to fill out a survey from TripAdvisor. A special thanks for the high marks and very kind words. I am sure Rudy's BBQs is happy for the plug also.
As you now know the free dinner with beer and wine Monday through Thirsday is standard for all Homewood Suites. It truly is what sets us apart from the other extended stay properties. Thanks again for your time and look forward to seeing you in the future.

97 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

One of the showers in the suite never worked and no one ever came to fix it. One of the toilets kept backing up as well (like over 5 times). We were offered some money off the bill but never go it. If you have lung issues do not go here because they use 1 can of air freshener per suite.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am sorry to see you did not have a pleasent stay with us. I remember going to your room and helping with the toilet being backed up. I am sorry that I did have to go back three times using different plungers to help with your issue. I regret that I knew nothing of the shower issue. I was never informed that the shower didn't work in the extra bedroom. I certainly would have taken care of that. Unfortunately you must have missed the $40.00 reduction in one of your nights stay. Our cleaning staff does not use a "Frebreeze" type product but I have cautioned them on using any fragrance spray in abundance.
We do try to have our rooms up to par at all times but sometimes things do happen. I am sorry that your stay was not perfect and that we were not able to take care of your issues in a timely manner. Thanks again for your time and safe travels.
Albuquerque, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I need a really dark room in order to sleep. There are extremely bright lights on at night, both around the central pool and in the surrounding parking lot. Light comes in around the blackout curtains in the rooms, so they are not really dark. When I complained, staff immediately had maintenance put up a blanket over the window to block the light. Great service.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Lorri C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us at the Homewood Suites Phoenix / Chandler. We know you have a choice when traveling and we thank you for choosing us. I am so glad to hear that the staff was quick to respond to your need for a darker suite in order to sleep better and that they were able to remedy it easily. We hope that you visit us again on your next visit to the Chandler area. Thank you again for your Trip Advisor posting.
Thousand Oaks, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Everyone was very accommodating and friendly from check in to check out. The room was great very comfortable and clean. The morning breakfast was great with the multiple hot food options as well as a great and friendly weekend breakfast hostess. I love staying here! This is the only hotel that I stay at when I com to Arizona.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Lorri C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. We know you have a choice when traveling and we appreciate you choosing the Homewood Suites Phoenix Chandler. We are happy to hear that the staff was accommodating, the room was comfortable and clean and that you had many hot food options for breakfast with freindly staff! We love to hear from our guests they love staying with us and always look forward to their return visits.
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Toilet ran continously, when reported took 2 attempts to fix it. No ice maker in fridge as indicated. Outdoor construction noise prior to 8am. I must say that the manager was very attentive to our issues and resolving them.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay wtih us. We know you have a choice when traveling and we appreciate you choosing the Homewood Suites Phoenix Chandler. I am sorry to hear that it took 2 seperate attempts to fix your continuously running toilet and that there was outside construction going on prior to 8:00am. Thank you for letting me know that the Assistant General Manager was attentive to your issues and their resolutions. We hope that you will give us a second chance the next time you are traveling to the Chandler, AZ area.
Dothan, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

I have to start off by saying that I am usually a fan of the Marriott's Extended Stay chain (Residence Inn). However, I branched out a bit on this trip and I am very glad that I did! The staff here at the Homewood Suites went above and beyond to make sure my stay was enjoyable. The front desk staff offered me an upgrade due to my Diamond status and the hospitality continued on to the dinning staff. I will definitely bypass the Marriott and stay at this Homewood the next time I'm in Chandler!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Lorri C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. We know you have a choice when traveling and thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites Phoenix / Chandler. We love to hear from our guests that we went above and beyond to make their stay so enjoyable. We want to thank you for being a Hilton Honors Diamond member and look forward to your next visit to the Chandler area when you bypass the Residence Inn by Marriott to stay with us!
Swindon, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

The hotel itself is average, you get what you pay for, Kitchen is good, the suit is spacious, but the breakfast was quite poor, and I have to cut short my visit and move out. Also I didn't think the A/C was working properly, it was quite discomforting, may be in winters they shut the A/c off.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us. We know you have a choice when traveling and we apologize that we didn't meet your expectations with our breakfast selection or the working condition of your A/C unit in your suite. The Homewood Suites brand will be changing the breakfast and dinner menu in early 2014 and we would love for you to give us another try. Thank you again for letting us know where we fell short with your recent stay.

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!