“Nice room but find breakfast elsewhere” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Ready to save 15%?
Ranked #10 of 28 hotels in Chandler
San Jose, United States
“Nice room but find breakfast elsewhere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

The hotel is reasonably priced and the accommodations are comfortable. The staff is polite and helpful. Breakfast left a lot to be desired but the coffee was better than expected. I would stick to the cereal or toast.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ambyr b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Dear John Z,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the review on Tripadvisor.com. I know how busy life can be and want you to know that our staff here at the Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler appreciates the feedback whether it is good or bad. I am very glad to read that your stay was so comfortable for you. I will send your suggestion about our breakfast onto the managment staff so that we can maybe make some changes. I hope to see you back at our Hampton Inn on your next visit to Chandler AZ. Have a great day and thank you for your business it is very much appreciated.

142 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
yuma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

The only problem was that there was some type of motorcycle get together and some aces were making a lot of noise until about 11PM. The noise echoed through out the room and I believed it was the responsibility of the management to run these individuals off.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ambyr b, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Sergio F,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey on Tripadvisor.com. Our staff here at the Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler loves the feedback whether the info is good or bad. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and have passed this review along to my managment staff so that we can continue to make improvements to our hotel. I am sorry that the motorcycles kept you awake and I am sure that on your next visit to our Hampton Inn it will not be an issue. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for your business it is very much appreciated.
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I checked in with two other colleagues, and for some reason, I received a room with no refrigerator. When I inquired at the desk, I was told there were no rooms available that night, but that I could be moved the next day. I got back to the hotel the next evening around 6:00, and my belongings were already moved to a new room. Not only did it have a refrigerator and microwave, but I had also been given a free upgrade to a jacuzzi room. That jacuzzi was very relaxing after a long day's work. Staff had missed my makeup bag which was hanging on the back of the bathroom door, but they promptly brought it to me.
Breakfast was the standard Hampton Inn hot breakfast, which is good. Staff was great. The room was clean.
The only reason I didn't give it the top rating is because of a very small issue that seems to be common. When I arrived, there was a makeup removal wipe in the bathroom. That's a great addition, because then I don't need to carry makeup removal with me. However, as was the case at with the past couple of Hamtons, that wipe was never replaced for the rest of my stay. I was able to get a couple from the front desk, but if you are going to provide an ammenity, please be consisten with it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
baltimore, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

place is dated. noisy air seems to be on or off. coffee maker in bathroom = gross (who that it was a good idea to put food items with the toilet?!?). staff was excellent!!! they could not have been better. the staff makes up for other problems.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

This hotel was excellent in every way except they do not have a fridge in the room unless you are in a suite. I thought all Hampton Inn rooms had a fridge so I did not think to ask. Otherwise, the hotel is very clean, the staff is wonderful. I would stay here again if they had a fridge in the room.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Lubbock, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Having to carry our own bags was the only problem here, but my husband has 2 cracked ribs and I have shoulder issues so this was a big problem . Having said that, same great fresh smelling room with comfy beds and pillows....fluffy bath towels and their great breakfast. Still the biggest bang for the buck in the Hilton chain

Stayed February 2014
Apple Valley, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

The hotel staff were efficient and courteous! The rooms themselves could be updated, they are plain. The hotel is great, besides you just sleep n shower there. Which I might mention the shower pressure is great too! The AC is kind of loud but it worked the BEST I ever had at any hotel. Overall great hotel and GREAT location.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!