“Hampton Inn, Chandler Arizona - great quiet area” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Get Double Points!
Ranked #12 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Victoria, Canada
“Hampton Inn, Chandler Arizona - great quiet area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

We drove from Vancouver to Phoenix, Arizona staying in Hamptons the whole way. This was our 6th stop and longest stay at a Hampton Inn (9 days). This hotel is located in a new subdivision of Phoenix but has every amenity within easy access. It caters to high tech company executives whose offices are located nearby. Had been recently renovated so rooms were nice and fresh. Coin laundry a nice plus. Nice pool and jacuzzi. Unfortunately a team of young hockey players arrived about 5 days into our stay which upped the noise level considerably and they monopolized the pool. Not the hotel's fault but a drag for us. We left a day early because of this. Normally this would be a great place for those that like peace and quiet.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Pendleton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

The hotel was nice, but miss the food pantry that most usually have. The front desk staff was great, breakfast was good. Laundry was done and returned as promised. Good dining areas within walking distance. As mentioned, the only thing I missed at this hotel was not having the food pantry for late night snacks or pop.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Powell, Wyoming
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Reviews I had read of this hotel were very mixed, so I was a bit worried. I need not have been. The hotel was clean and quiet, and had helpful staff. The bed was comfortable and shower was fine. We enjoyed a very comfortable one night stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Hollister, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Everyone has that trip there is one problem after another, so I guess I was due. It started with a lost reservation but they found a room for me, so a recovery. After a long travel day I got ready for bed and discovered that the toilet didn't flush. I notified the front desk in the morning. I noticed that the bedside lamp light bulb was dangling by its wires and there was a blob of blue toothpaste (someone else's) on the back of the bathroom sink faucet. When I got up in the morning, my bill was under the door. I called the front desk to remind them that I was staying another night. When I returned that evening, the toilet was running, so I knew that maintenance had been there. He left the flush handle stuck in the down position, so water had been running all day. Every time I took the elevator, there was a scraping sound as the car moved between the 3rd and 5th floors. Being the optimist, I will assume that this stay was an anomaly.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
markham, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I had a bumpy check in but the did all to make me happy in the end! I would return if and when I visit Phoenix again. I like staying in Hilton properties on a regular basis. This hotel was in a prime area, I could walk to food resturants and stores. I like the continential morning meal. The swiming pool was small, but it worked for the kids. overall a good hotel to stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Eindhoven, The Netherlands
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

This hotel has a very friendly management. However the rooms are poor. My bed was not made up properly although I left a tip daily. My room was next to a vending machine and ice machine with sound of the motor all night including falling ice cubes and soda cans.
This is not a business hotel at all. In the breakfast area I felt like the only business person and over dressed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
josh r, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dear Sandy5611,
Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. These reviews are vital so our staff here at the Hampton can know where our improvments need to be. I am sorry to see that our rooms were not to your standard. We will do our best to meet your requests should you come to visit our Hampton Inn in Chandler AZ in the future. I will personally make sure that your room will not be next to a vending machine. i apologize that our housekeeping staff did not meet your standards either. Please know we have met with each and every one of them to retrain them on how a bed should be made and that it should be made everyday unless the guest asks for no service. Again thank you taking the time to fill out this review and we do hope you will give our hotel another chance on your next visit to Chandler AZ.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed there for one day. We checked in on a Saturday. I called and they offered early check in. The man working the front was very nice. Very easy check in. we got the room with a Jacuzzi hot tub which was exactly as described. The room was very clean and very neat. we took advantage of free continental breakfast the next morning which was decent. The man of the front offered us late checkout which we thought was fantastic. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed January 2014
josh r, Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dear Salina Y,
Thank you for writting this review on Tripadvisor.com. I am elated to know that you and your boyfriend had a great experiance at our Hampton Inn. I will let our staff know that they did such a good job at making your stay a wonderful experiance. We can't wait to see you back on your next visit to Chandler AZ. Thank you again.