“Very helpful staff, not much in the area” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Ready to save 15%?
Ranked #10 of 27 hotels in Chandler
Boston, Massachusetts
“Very helpful staff, not much in the area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I was here for a week for business, and had a very pleasant experience. I lucked out and got a room with a hot tub in the bedroom, and it was awesome! I could unwind after a long in the hot tub and watch TV! Because my trip was kind of last minute, I ended up forgetting a lot of stuff, which the staff was more than happy to get for me.

The one problem was that there's not much to see/do in the immediate area. If you have a car it's not too bad, but if you don't your options are limited.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
josh r, Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Luke,

Thank you very much for taking the time and writting us a review. I am happy that you had a very pleasant experience with us. I also glad you enjoyed your room with a whirlpool in it and took advantage of it , it is such a great way to unwind after a long day.
I will definitely share the news with the staff on how accommodating they were. Thank you once again and hope we can see you next time you are visiting the Phoenix/Chandler area.
Hope you have a great rest of the week,

Josh

140 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Phoenix, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Great place to stay. Convenient locations, clean and comfortable rooms. Beds are great. Staff is friendly. Many good eateries in the area. Hotel is close to good shopping at Chandler Mall...and even some terrific stores at the outlet malls! I travel a lot and of course stay in lots of hotels. I would choose to stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Thomas,

From the Hampton Inn family to yours, we thank you for your recent review; it is always nice to receive feedback from our guest. I will certainly share your kind remarks with the staff! We hope to see you again in the future!

Josh R,
Flagstaff, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Had a basic overnight stay requirement for a mud run my sons were running in at nearby Rawhide. Staff was very professional, friendly, polite and helpful. They got us the toiletry items that we forgot without a problem (toothbrush & deodorant) Can't beat the complimentary breakfast either. Rooms were basic, clean as you expect from Hampton. Overall a great stay!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on TripAdvisor about your visit at our hotel. I am glad we served you and provived you with such a great service. We definitely take pride of our customer service as we continue improve and to strive to nothing but the best. I thank you for your kind comments and happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay. I hope that you all had a great time at your sons mud run as well.
We hope to see you next time you visit the Phoenix area from your Flagstaff home.
Kind Regards,

Josh R.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

the staff were very pleasant and accomodating during check-in and check-out and were an excellent resource in finding a restraunt for dinner. The room was very clean and the bed was very soft w/comfortable pillows. The breakfast array was excellent but they could have used a second waffle maker forwaffles were a high demand breakfast item.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to post your recent review about us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we were able to accomodate your dinning inquires. Which restaurant did our staff recommended you to go for dinner if you dont mind me asking ? I hope truly you enjoyed it.
Thank you once again for your kind comments and we invite you to once again come visit your Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler.

Josh R
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Suite very nice, clean well appointed and very roomy. Staff was friendly, particularly the front desk. The breakfast ample - lots of choices and tasty. Good Wifi connection worked well. Easy access right off the 202 freeway. Beds comfortable and lots of pillows.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Les,

Thank you very much for your recent review on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear you had such a good experience with us. I will definitely share your kind comments to the front dest staff.
We hope see you once again when you are visiting the Phoenix/Chandler area and serve you as your destination hotel.
Kind Regards,

Josh R
Nunn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

The hotel suffered a catastrophic how water boiler failure. The staff worked diligently to schedule the repairs and keep the guests informed. Mechanical items will fail, but Josh and his staff performed admirably during this trying time. Would definitely stay with this hotel again. Great BBQ next door also

Dear Russell,

Wow! Thank you very much for your kind comments. I also want to thank you for taking the time to write us such an awesome review. Mr. Russell, I can't apologize more about the difficult time you experienced at the hotel while we didnt have hot water. I am happy that during such a hard time we were still able to meet your standards. We definitely take pride of our customer service to ensure everybody is welcome and treated with our genuine hamptonality. Oh! and Im glad you enjoyed the BBQ restaurant as well.

Josh R.
Portland, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Hotel is old and rooms/furniture definitely show it. No refrigerator or microwave in the room. Gold member benefits are not explained. Friendly staff. Good location with restaurant and bars within walking distance. Easy highway and hi-tech access

Dear SH_PDX,

We thank you for your recent review; it is always nice to receive feedback from our guest. It is because our guest's reviews and feedback that allows us to ensure we area delivering great customer service. I am happy to hear that our staff was friendly and great to you, However I do apologize for not being recognized as a Hilton Honors. We have had a "refreshing" training about our hilton honors benefits delivery and proper recognition. I do want to take this opportunity for choosing us as your traveling hotel and for being a Gold Elite Hilton Honors member.
I also wanted to share the good and exciting news about our upcoming hotel renovation. We will be expanding our lobby area, completely renovate our breakfast buffet-dinning room area and our fitness center. We hope you can come visit us once again and serve you once again for your travel needs in the Phoenix/Chandler area. Hope you have a fantastic week.

Been to Hampton Inn Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!