“Great Short Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Short Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We spent an evening in Phoenix to visit a relative on our way to Sedona and the Grand Canyon. Without having a reservation in Phoenix in advance, we contacted the Hampton and was greeted by a friendly voice stating that there were rooms at the inn! Upon arrival, Michelle (the voice) and Todd could not have been friendlier or more accommodating. The location was perfect for what we wanted to do and the Hampton was spotless. Upon entering the room, you could spell the freshness and cleanliness of the linens....it was really a great experience and would definitely stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lisa F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
From the Hampton Inn family to yours, we thank you for your recent review; it is always nice to receive feedback from our guest. I will certainly ensure Michelle and Todd are aware of your kind remarks! We hope to see you again in the future!

Lisa Fisher
lisa.fisher@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Portland, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Room was clean; facility was fair; breakfast was acceptable. But wall AC unit tool noisy. In Phoenix summer night, it was too hot to turn it off. But the running motor/fan made me hardly fall into asleep. I don't know how hard it is to install a central AC system in a decent hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. It is because of guests such as yourself that we can make improvements to our hotel. I am pleased to share with you that we are in the process of updating our AC units to a much more quiet and efficient brand. At this time we are 25% complete with our project! Should your travels bring you back to the Phoenix/Chandler area I hope you will try us again and experience the difference for yourself!

Lisa Fisher
lisa.fisher@hilton.com
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Very happy here. Great rates, clean & quiet room, responsive staff; would certainly stay again. The free breakfast gets a D+ if that, not worth it. But in every other way the place was great in all respects.

Davenport, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

This hotel is located in Chandler (which is a long way from downtown Phoenix in case you aren't familiar with the area). It's right off Chandler street. A half mile from a million stores and every kind of restaurant you can imagine.

The building is well kept and nice. The service is great. I needed to meet a client and couldn't locate the restaurant. The staff went out of their way to assist me with directions and all the rest.

The internet worked well and was free. The breakfast was typical Hampton Inn fare. Simple but hot eggs and bacon. Juice, coffee, hard boiled eggs and lots of fattening (and I was a good boy) pastries. Not the Ritz, but much better than most free breakfasts.

The price was very attractive for the area and quality of the hotel.

I would have given them a perfect score but I'm a hard grader.

Lake Villa, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Hotel was what I expect from a Hampton Inn. Great staff, clean rooms and good free breakfast in the morning. I would agree with the others about the noisy air conditioner. Ours never cycled off so we had noise all night long. Pool was small but fine for the two kids, nice that they provide towels out there. Great location a block east of the 10 so was easy to get in and out of. Would recommend!

Idaho Falls, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

The staff at this Hampton Inn were very friendly, accomodating and available. I arrived at 10am to just check in not necessarily get my room. The front desk attendent said there was a roon available if I would like to drop off my stuff. I appreciated that.

Clinton, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

My normal experience at Hampton Inns has been excellent. I would normally make the reservations myself, but this time my secretary made the reservation and made it through Travelocity, which apparently doesn't allow me to get Hilton Honors credit. That combined with the air conditioner not working made for a very disappointing and hot stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!