This hotel is located in Chandler (which is a long way from downtown Phoenix in case you aren't familiar with the area). It's right off Chandler street. A half mile from a million stores and every kind of restaurant you can imagine.
The building is well kept and nice. The service is great. I needed to meet a client and couldn't locate the restaurant. The staff went out of their way to assist me with directions and all the rest.
The internet worked well and was free. The breakfast was typical Hampton Inn fare. Simple but hot eggs and bacon. Juice, coffee, hard boiled eggs and lots of fattening (and I was a good boy) pastries. Not the Ritz, but much better than most free breakfasts.
The price was very attractive for the area and quality of the hotel.
I would have given them a perfect score but I'm a hard grader.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Phoenix Chandler Hotel
- Hampton Inn Phoenix Chandler Hotel Chandler
- Hampton Inn Chandler
- Chandler Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the ideal location of the Hampton Inn Phoenix/Chandler hotel located just 15 miles from downtown Phoenix, our inviting hotel offers convenient accommodations whether you’re here with family, for relaxation, or on business. Save and get a head start on your day with Hampton’s free hot breakfast with our signature waffles and delicious oatmeal. Don’t miss out if you’re rushing to a meeting simply grab a Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bag, available Monday to Friday, as you head out the door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Phoenix Chandler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.