“Conveniently located” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 26 hotels in Chandler
Los Angeles, California
“Conveniently located”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

This is a great place to stay because it's close to many restaurants, shopping areas, etc. the staff were nice. I gave a rating of 4 because the place is a little run down. My sink wasn't in the best working order and the toilet was stained by the hard water.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

112 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I so enjoyed this hotel due to the cleanliness, quiet rooms, and breakfast. I usually stay at high end hotels but stayed here due to its location. I will stay at Hampton Inn's in the future. I was so impressed. Goodbye Ritz Carlton. Hamtpon has you beat on price and the comfort!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Very nice facility, good location right off the freeway, friendly not stuffy staff, fast free wi-fi, one of the best complimentary breakfasts anywhere.

And I got a steal of a deal through Priceline.

...

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

My daughter was married on 10/20/12 at Noah's Event Center and we all stayed at the Hampiton Inn. The service was OUTSTANDING, very clean, friendly staff and great breakfast included. Would higly recommend!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Holly M, Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your stay with us went! We know that you have a choice when traveling and we thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Chandler for such an important event. Congratulations on your daughters recent wedding! We love to hear that the staff was outstanding and friendly. We hope that on your next visit to Arizona, you select us again.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I stayed here because I had a triathlon in Gilbert, and I was looking for something cheap. I had won this hotel using Priceline's Name Your Own Price. I got a great deal, even though I was a bit far from the event sight, I am glad I ended up here. It was close to the I-10 and the 202 loop which was perfect. Within 2 miles of the hotel is a Walmart, a Target, IKEA, a ton of good restaraunts, and shopping. The casino is close too, if you are into that.

The room was clean, and the bed was very comfortable. The pool and hotub were nice too. I had to leave before breakfast to go to my event so they gave me a nice breakfast bag. I was also given late checkout (1PM) so I could leave my things in the room and shower after my event. That was above and beyond to me, especially since I know they weren't making much money off me.

They also put me on the first floor so I wouldn't have to drag my bike into the elevator. My stay was great, and I really like Hampton Inn. I have not been disappointed yet by one.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your stay with us went! We know that you have a choice when traveling and we thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Chandler. I am glad to hear that the staff was able to get you a room on the first floor and a grab 'n go breakfast bag since you missed the hot breakfast. We hope the triathlon you were in was a success! We hope that on your next visit to Arizona, that you select us again.
Millsboro, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Clean room, comfy bed, quiet location. The staff is very friendly. The staff kept everything spotless at the kitchen area for the continental breakfast. Did not see anything unkept or messy. The gentleman in charge of that area was on top of his job 100%.

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your stay with us went! We know that you have a choice when traveling and we thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Chandler. We love to hear that the staff was so friendly and I will make sure to pass along to Piotr the breakfast host that he was on top of his job! We hope that on your next visit to Arizona that you select us again.
Vancouver, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I was here for a job interview and very excited that the company chose to put me up at a Hampton Inn the night before. I always sleep so well in a Hampton bed, so I knew I would wake up refreshed for my big day. This property was no exception. Their beds are so comfortable, and they have great pillows, too.

I'm not much of a breakfast eater, but the room rate also includes a help yourself breakfast buffet that usually features one hot item. Since I didn't utilize it (went to Starbucks to caffeine-up), I couldn't say how this particular property measured up.

The staff was super friendly and resolved a billing problem without blinking an eye. I would definitely recommend it.

Couple of disclaimers, which I also saw mentioned in other reviews:
-Noisy AC unit-had to turn off to make phone calls (however, I didn't report it to management or ask to change rooms)
-No microwaves or minifridges in the room-had to use the microwave in the breakfast area (most Hamptons I've stayed at have this amenity)
-My room was permeated with a smoky BBQ aroma coming from the restaurant across the street. Made it ultra-hard to resist and just eat my diet microwave dinner!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the opposite side of the restaurants if you want to avoid the BBQ smell.